Prologue

It was 5:30 am when I woke up suddenly having a thirsty. I got up from my bed and sat on it, still the blanket covering me. I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision as it was blur from my deep sleep before climbing off the bed. After coming back to my room with a glass of water, I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Pheeew so I have a huge mission to be done before 16 days ah!?"

I questioned myself heaving a deep sigh averting my gaze to the clear water that was in the glass.

"Wow. What's happening?! Is this even real?! What just happened I still can't believe all those crap!"

I managed myself from crying but tears never failed coming out when every time my mind starts to flood the flashbacks, making my body numb.

Flashback

"Who are you?"

Taehyung's sudden comeback with a dull,confused gaze made everyone shock. I really couldn't believe that he said it for real or was just kidding.

"T-Taehyung are you kidding me?"

I asked as I weakly chuckled wiping my tears.

"Yah hyung don't joke she is Yoon Hee noona"

Kookie made a move to support me as I was speechless at that moment. Tears started to stream down my cheeks as he shot me an unrecognizable look.

"Who is Yoon Hee? What are you talking about Kookie? I don't know this girl! "

Suddenly I felt like my whole world broke down scattering my heart into million pieces.

"T-Taehyung you don't k-know me?"
I asked him with my trembling voice staring at his eyes.

"I told you already. No! I don't know you! Ahhh"

He growled at me and let out a sudden whimper holding his head. My legs dragged me out of the room to somewhere I don't know. I heard Min Jin screaming my name telling me to stop. Finally I came to a halt which was a lower floor and sat on one of the sofas. Tears didn't stop rolling down though I wanted them to. I rested my elbows on my thighs as my palms closed my face. I felt a tap on my left shoulder but I didn't want to see who it was.

"Yoon Hee, don't cry. Everything's gonna be okay"

"How's is everything gonna be okay when he doesn't remember me!?! Why this happened to be like this??"

I yelled at her face with teary eyes and cried even more. I know she doesn't have anything to do with this but my broken heart was too broken to understand it that moment.

"Yoon Hee, calm down. I'm sure he is still on the process of recovering so it will take some time"

She assured me giving me a warm hug. I hugged her back tight crying onto her shoulder.

"B-but I don't feel right"  I said pulling out of her hug.

"Aigooo Yoon Hee...it's impossible for him to forget you right? So don't be haste. Let's wait"

She said wiping my tears and I could only do was nod because of my current mental state. She held my hand and took me to the upper floor where Taehyung's room was. I saw one of his doctors and a nurse coming out of his room. My mind lit up seeing them and quickly let go of her hand to jog towards them hoping a good news.

"Doctor how's he? He doesn't remember me! What's that supposed to mean? He remember everyone of others but me! Why is that?? What's going on!?"

"Miss Park calm down. Please take a deep breath first"

Doctor said as Min Jin came near me. I took some deep breaths as he said which I felt my heart beat slowly go down.

"Well... You already know that his brain has a somewhat serious damage by the accident right?"

He began to talk asking me a question which I answered with a nod eagerly.

"So..you were the one with him when it happened right?"

Why is he asking me such questions??

My brain made me to question myself like that while nodding at him.

"So that means you were the only person he had in his mind when it hap-"

"What are you trying to say?? Why are you asking me su-"

"Yoon Hee calm down". Min Jin interrupted me rubbing my back. My eyes got watery but tears hesitated to move out of my eyes.

"We were doing some checkups of his brain and the thing we found is..."

He stopped mid sentence and took the file that was in the nurse's hand and flipped through some pages. Then he looked at me.

"You have 16 days miss"

"w-what do you mean by that doctor? "

My voice trembled as I talk with the doctor.

"If you're somewhere in his inner mind, he will remember you in 16 days from tomorrow."

He took off his glasses and wiped the dust off of it from the hem of his white coat before continue.

"But if he didn't remember you within this time..."

He trailed off and sighed which made my eyes filled with tears. That sigh he let out could affect me so badly that every possible negative & terrible things started to play in my mind.

"I'm so sorry to say this miss but he won't remember you ever again!"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I heard his words.

That means...I will be a
complete stranger to him!
What did I ever do to deserve this!!!

"Its in your hands now miss. We did our best and we are still doing. You have 16 days to make him remember you"

He said patting my shoulder before leaving for his works.

But how can I make him remember me in 16 days!?!  That won't be enough!

Haii guys I'm back!!!
Soooo this is the sequel. Yoon Hee will have to do many things to make him remember her right? Be prepare guyssss.😉 soooo hope u all enjoy the asked sequel. Comment below ur pure thoughts about this byeeee 💚💚
-Mal-