Chapter 1: Jeon Jungkook

"jungkook ahh.... where are you? let's go get some ice-cream~" 

"jeon Jungkook! how could you're not eating something again?"

"Jungkook ahh... let's just sleep now... you haven't sleep in two days! i'm kinda worried now... i won't budge a step if you're not going to sleep tonight!"

"jungkook ahh, do you want this? i'm kinda full right now" 

"jeon jungkook, let me know if there's anything troubling you okay?"

...................................................................................

"jungkook ah, i'm tired... i'm just tired of everything.. i'm going to stop now.. hope you're happy"

jungkook lies down on his back... he just can't seem to keep his eyes off the ceiling. every and each of his memories with jimin rolling back to him. he remembers his laughs, his sweet voice, his comforting hugs and most of all, he missed jimin. tears slowly falling down on jungkook's cheeks as he's missing the older boy. he know he had made a wrong move, he knew he should has never break the older boy's heart. jungkook just realized that no matter how much he pushed jimin away, no matter how harsh his words to jimin, he's the one who's hurting, not jimin. now, he's missing the older boy and hopes that he can turn back the time.

**FLASHBACK**

"Jimin hyung, stop bothering me! i'm not hungry! i just don't want to eat yet! now please leave me alone!" jungkook shouts so hard that his voice could be heard all across their dorm. 

"jungkook ah, you haven't eat anything since last night! how could you said that you're not hungry?" jimin said in his worried tone. 

jimin knew that he's been forcing jungkook to eat or at least fill his stomach with something. he's  worried that jungkook would get sick or fainted. he knew something was wrong with jungkook. he knew that it has something to do with his bestfriend, taehyung. but jimin would never asks. he wanted jungkook to open up to him on his own. he would never force jungkook. 

jungkook just rolled his eyes and walked towards his room. he slammed the door loud enough to startled everyone in that house. but no one dare to said anything. they knew it would not be nice when jungkook is in a bad mood. 

jimin on the other hand just tailing the younger boy with his eyes. of course, he's shocked a bit when he heard how loud jungkook slammed the door. Jimin sighs a bit then put the food on the kitchen's table and starts to write a small note to jungkook.

'Jungkook, i've put the food on the table, please eat them when you're hungry. don't starve yourself like this. it's hurts me to see you like this'

jimin slides the note under jungkook and namjoon's door, hoping that jungkook will read them. Later that night, Jimin couldn't sleep. he's still worried about jungkook. he decided to wait for jungkook on the couch. but his tired body told him to just fall asleep since it was already late at night. jimin decided to spend his night on the couch hoping that jungkook will get out of his room and eat something. slowly, he's drifting away in his sweet dreams. 

**Jungkook's POV* *

Jungkook was so frustrated at what he saw yesterday. he was mad, he didn't like what he saw at all! he was furious that he wanted to just throw everything upside down! he was mad and jimin keep pestering him, forcing him to eat something makes him wanna scream out loud so that jimin would just leave him alone! 

it's true that he eat nothing since last night. but how could he eat something after he saw something that would make his heart burst out from anger? he didn't even feel like eating. 

he open his clenched fist and read the notes again. he knew that he should have never yelled at jimin. jimin was just worried about him. he sighs a little and got up from his bed. he walked to the door, straight towards the kitchen. 

suddenly, he stopped. he saw a figure of human lying down on the couch. he walked towards the figure and saw jimin's sleeping face. he kneel down, facing jimin's face and mouthed 'i'm sorry hyung' before leaving jimin to the kitchen. he looks at the food on the table. there's a small note with jimin's handwriting saying 'Do not eat or even touch! Unless if you are Jeon Jungkook'. jungkook can't help but smiles upon the note. he finally sits down and started to eat. jungkook agreed that he had no appetite, but his stomach was growling so loud asking for food and he had no choice but to eat those delicious foods. 

**Jimin POV** 

jimin was awaken by the sound of footsteps in the kitchen. he heard someone was grabbing a plate in the kitchen. jimin lifted his head up a bit to see who is in the kitchen. then, he found himself smiling looking at jungkook eating deliciously. 

"finally... i hope everything would be better tomorrow" jimin mumbles to himself slowly before start to fall asleep again. 

######################

hi! i'm a jikook die-hard fan. 

apparently, this is my first ever fan-fiction. 

as i said, fan-fiction, so there would be a little bit something weird and illogical here. if you're reading this, thank you so much. i'm still new to this world of writing, so i hope that you would forgives my mistakes, especially the grammar (English is not my mother tongue, but i'll try my best to improve).  

do comments, i really hope that you guys can help me...

that is the best that i could do... i',m sorry for everythinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg  

please enjoy reading. 

Thank you!!!