Prologue

Thought of this while listening to Pheromone & various Prince songs. Enjoy yourselves!

 Enjoy yourselves!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I love playing games. Sexual mind games. I just didn't expect myself to be caught up into this vixen's web. I usually win these things. But she has me beat by her finesse that she possess. All the women that I have ever been with crawl back to me. She doesn't. She wasn't like the other's that leech off me.

She must be a witch. Shockadelica. It was just a song I have written with Camille years ago. It wasn't about anyone in particular. I was just having alot of fun in that era. But I think it has came true. She has me under her spell. I hate it.

Seeing her singing on with the NPG with our cover of D.M.S.R. right now was driving the crowd wild. Seeing her generous body go with the beat was driving me crazy. She pulls up a female fan & they start dancing together. Then sits the random stranger on a chair that was on the stage & gives them a lap dance.

I was getting frustrated that she was giving someone other than me a glorious view of her body. She grinds on top of the woman, they both threw their heads back at excitement. I felt myself grow within' these tight pants.

Twirling her hips on top of the woman, popping her body to the bass of the song. The fan had practically passed out from horniness. I don't blame her at all. I was still singing my part, then she shows back up to the mike, singing the last part with me.

She eyes me, with her glowing brown almond eyes. Her brown skin glowing into the spotlights, her loose fitting clothes did nothing to hide her voluptuous figure. She smiles at me with a knowing smile while rocking her generous curves.

She puts foward her slave chain hand with perfectly manicured fingers pointing out into crowd. I wanted to pull her closer beside me & yell to the world & say she was mine. All mine. She was mine to claim, no one else's.

She caresses her body up & down. My eyes were following every motion that she was making. Then raises her arms, hands & does a sexy body snake. Seeing her body go back & forth made me want to claim her again. She moans into the microphone as she finish her little show that the crowd enjoyed. All the group was joining us both up front as we finished the song.

Tony comes up behind her & places his hands on her wide hips. Instead of backing him away like she does me, she grinds her backside onto his front. I grip the neck of my cloud guitar. She won't let me but she'll let Tony? He finally let's go of her to my relief but not without slapping her ass.

I side-eye him after that but her next motion had me shook. She grabs the front of my clown-like costume, then kisses me with such roughness & a gentle longing kiss. I was speechless at the action. The crowd screaming at the motion. She parts from me, I didn't want her to. She had me & I hated it.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Tell me if I should continue. I hope I didn't steal anybody's future ideas 😨 I hope you enjoyed yourself. 😍