Shit.

He comes even closer, enclosing me with both of his arms. He leans down, his face an inch away from me, I jerked my head away, making his nose land on my neck.

"You smell like berries." He says, inhaling deeply. "You'd be such a treat."

"Leave me alone!" I shout, shoving him with all my might but he didn't budge. Not even in a slightest bit.

"I've always seen in you that you're a fighter." He says, twirling my hair in his finger. "We'd have so much fun."

Everything happened so quickly.

His lips landed into my neck, his hands gripping so tightly into my arms that would surely leave bruises.

"Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but that didn't help. He puts his palm strongly on top of my mouth, muffling everything I say. He's so strong that i'm pinned against the wall.

Tears started sprouting out of my eyes as muffled screams come out of my mouth. He tilts his head, still holding me tightly into place, kissing the other side of my neck.

I need to get out of here.

I shake my body as hard as I can that he can loosen up the grip on me for a second, and when he did, I took the chance and pushed my knee against his groin with all my might.

"You bitch!" He groaned and crouched in pain, letting me go. I quickly ran out of the store with tears still streaming out of my eyes. I ran and ran, not caring which way I go.

I just want to be away from him.

Until Yuri popped into my mind. I can't let this happen. She has to know. She has to know what type of person Minho is. What if Minho does this to her? I don't want to risk that. I don't want her to go through what I went through.

I turned right into the corner and started jogging to Yuri's house.

She needs to know.

*

"How dare he!"

Yuri screams at me as I sat down vulnerably at her couch. I told her everything, from the first day that Minho had peeked on me. She's wearing pajamas and night clothes already, while her parents are eavesdropping from the doorway.

"I can't believe this!" She says, running her hands into her hair then pulling them. "You know what, come with me."

She takes my wrist and drags me to their front door, wearing slippers she saw first.

"Where are you going?" Aunt asked, patting the baby on her arms.

"Kicking someone's balls." Yuri replied as we walked out.

*

"You disgusting maniac!"

Yuri's palm landed right onto Minho's left cheek, leaving a red mark on his face. I watched from the window. I didn't to go back in there, not when he's there.

Minho's face swung after Yuri had hit him, but he didn't look at her. He stayed like that, opening his mouth but no words came out.

Everything went inaudible after that. All I saw was Yuri raging with anger, her fists ready to land on whatever part of his body. He didn't look apologetic or even with a slightest bit of conscience.

I looked away and walked away from the wall and leaned my back against the brick wall beside the window. I couldn't take it anymore. I've destroyed someone else's friendship.

Yuri and Minho's friendship.

My bestfriend's frienship.

After a few minutes, Yuri came out with wet cheeks, pools of tears forming on the corners of her eyes. She walked to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry," she said as she sniffs. "It's my fault for making you work for him."

"It's not your fault," I pulled back and look into her eyes that has let of the tears. "I asked for that job."

She looks down and hands me a white envelope. It's blank and still open, it wasn't sticked close.

"That's your pay." She says, taking my hand and putting the envelope on top of it. "It was only two weeks worth, but if that's enough I could talk to that motherfu-"

"No," I quickly say. "Thank you, I wasn't expecting to be paid after... all of this anyway."

I grasped the envelope with my fingers and rub the lining fold with my thumb. It didn't feel thick at all, it felt very light.

This might not be enough for the machine, but my mind completely let go of that thought.

Because I made this money for him.

This is for you, Yoongi. I worked hard to earn this for you. I want to buy that machine for you.

I want you to be happy.