Ushio

-=Chapter 15=- -=Ushio=-

Sirens shouts to help in a train accident. People around crying, shouting in pain, this suffering from a train crash... A teenage boy, around my age with brown hair caught my eye. Tears ran down his face, carrying someone in his arms, a little boy. The little boy has a large piece of metal from the train crash impaled through his body. Heavy amount of blood drips down from the metal, my eyes widened from the sight. I feel sick. I feel stabbing pain in stomache, it hurts so much...! Am I feeling his pain? It hurts like hell! This is too much for me to handle.
"Don't leave me. Just look at the sky, keep your eyes open." cried the teen with brown hair. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm such a bad big brother! I should of listen to you!"
"B-ig B-rother... " struggled the little kid. "I-It's oka-y. Hir---"
After that, I can't hear anything. All I can hear is a high pitch sound, all I can see is the little boy's mouth moving, his hand drop from the air. The older brother just starts brawling, screaming, suffering, as he holds his little brother. The little boy... It's--
-------------------------
"Himura-kun! Himura-kun!" Shouted Nishimura-san.
I opened my eyes and picked up my head, ending up hitting Nishimura-san's forhead with mine.
"Ow!" We both cried, I rub my forhead.
"What the heck was that for!" I spat.
"You were having a bad dream, and hurtting... I was worried so I tried to wake you up. Are you okay?"
A bad dream... The boy! I got up from the bed, throwing the covers across the bed. I search around. Where the heck is the boy? I don't sence him right now... Where is he?
"Himrua-kun, what are you looking for?" she questioned.
I guess I can give up for now... I'll look for him later...
"Nothing..." I walked out of the room, cans of beer were on the floor. I just cleaned this place up last night... The sound of snoring echoed in the living room. My ears! I went to the kitchen, grabbed a trash bag and started picking up the cans. After I finished picking up the beer I went to the kicten, washed my hands, and look for something to make for breakfast. Eggs, check. Sassage, check. I looked into the coberts and found a toaster, check. And above that cobert I found loaf of bread, check. Okay, looks like I have to deal with this.After all that I started cooking us breakfast.
"What are you making?" Asked Hrioshi as he streaches into the kitchen.
"Breakfast. Scrabled, or sunny side up?" I said.
"Mmm... Sunny side.
I started making his egg iinto what he told me. I soon finished making it and put it on a plate and hand it to him. I then sat down and started eating. I kept on awkwardly looking at Hiroshi. That dream... Is it really--
"Kid, why are you glaring at me?" Hiroshi looked creeped out.
"S-Sorry... Hiroshi... I have something to tell you."
"Ask away." Hiroshi stuffed his face with the sassage and eggs.
"Eh... Did you ever... has a younger brother?"
He stopped chewing, he just stares at me.
"I know this may sound wierd but I saw him last night. He was standing right her with you. I can talk to him. I can see him. I can help you."
He stands up and walks out of the kitchen, coming back with my bag.
"Get out." He said.
I stood there quietly in my chair.
"Get out!" He snapped. He grabbed my from my shirt and dragging me to the living.
"What are you doing?! What about my father's request?! Hiroshi!" I shouted as he opened the front door.
"Himura-kun!" Cried Nishimura-san.
He threw me out of the house, making my hit the ground hard. Then he threw my bag and my shoes.
"I'm sorry but... I have no brother..." He slams the door shut.
"Himura-kun. Are you okay?"
I sat there, just staring at the house. I... I didn't mean to hurt him... I didn't...
"Agh! This is why I hate being a medium! No one ever believes me! I try to help Hiroshi, but he ends up throwing me out of the house. Tch." I clicked my tongue.
"But if you were'nt able to see spirits, you won''t be able to see me." Nishimura-san worried.
"Uh, that't not what I ment... I actually like being able to see spirits, because of that, I won't be able to be friends with you." I smiled. "I just hate it that they don't believe me. I know how it feels to loose someone important, that's why I want to fix that gap for other poeple. I want to let them know that the person who is deceased is still with us. Even if they can't see them, they can feel them in their hearts." I said.
Nishimura-san stayed quiet, I got up and grabbed my bag.
"So I'm gonna help Hiroshi, whatever it takes!" I shouted.
---------------------------
I stayed under Hiroshi's garage from the cold rain. I covered myself with my blacket to keep warm. It's about after 12 in the afteroon.
"Ashoo!" I sneesed. I rubbed my runny nose. Goosbumps runs down my spine. I'm freezing! My stomache started growling.I'm so hungry... I grabbed my lunchbox from my bag and stared at it.
"Is it still good?" Questioned Nishimura-san.
"Theres only one way to find out." I opened the box, it still smelled fresh. I grabbed my fork and about to eat. Until... That feeling... I look up and I see the little boy from yester, and from my dream.
"Uh, hello...?" This kid... Just stares at me food... I started teasing him with my food, out of nowhere he started crying from me teasing him. Lights started flashing from the houses, and outside.
"Himura-kun! Stop teasing the poor child. It's okay. He's just a big meanie. There's no need to cry. Big sister Lizzie is here." She said as she tries to calm the kid.
"Hey! Don't make me the bad guy!" I shouted.
"Stop treating me like a kid, lady." Sapt the kid.
The boy looked at Nishimura-san's, she was suprised of how he acted but just game warm smile. The kid just stubbornly looked away with light red cheeks.
-------------------------
Nishimura-san and the kid both started playing, I've never realized how much she loves kids.
"So what's your name?" Nisimura-san questioned the kid.
"The name's Yamada, Ushio..." The kid said stubbornly.
"My name is Nishimura, Lizzie. And this emo name is Himura, Kazuki." Intruduced Nishimura-san.
"I'm not emo!" I spat
"You look like one with that hair. You ned a hair cut, I rarely see that other eye of yours." She pushed my hair away from one of my eyes, my heart races as she go close to me.
"Uh, are you two dating or something?." Laughed Ushio.
"No! Not at all!" Nishimura-san and I just exploded with red all over our face.
"So if you both arn't dating each other..." Ushio made a huge smirk, he just walked behind Nishimura-san and flipped her skirt, which made her scream.
Nishimura-san just hid behind me. I made my hand into a fist and grabbed the Ushio's collar.
"You brat. I'm gonna kill you." I said angrily.
"But we're already dead. You can't kill what's already been killed." Laughed Ushio.
"Tch. This kid." I let go of Ushio's color, and covered my head with my blanket from the rain.
Ushio stares at Hiroshi's house, this feeling... They're deffently connected.
"Do you know the man in that house?" I questioned. "Hiroshi."
"I... I don't know... I can't remember... I can't remember when I was alive... But, someting is telling me to stay with this man."
He doesn't remember when he's alive huh... But he just said he's proabably an adult by now...
"Try to remember." I barked.
"But... But I can't. I don't remember anything." He cried as he held his stomach.
"Remember."
"Himura-kun, please stop it. Can't you feel is energy, he said he doesn't know." Shouted Nishimura-san.
"What about the stabbing pain in your stomache?"
"H-How do you know that?" He questioned.
"I felt it in my dream, a vision." I said.
"What did you see?" The boy trembled as he spoke. "What did you see?!" He repeated.
"I saw you and Hiroshi in a train accedent. You were stabbed through by a large piece of metal. You said something before you had pasted away but... I couldn't hear." I stared at the young boy, his brown eyes were widednd so big.
"T-Thats has to be a lie." he laughed nervously. "I proabably died from food poisoning or something like that."
"Stop trying to forget. You haven't completely forgive your brother, and that's why your still here." I spat.
"So what if I'm trying to forget, so what if I didn't forgive my brother. It doesn't matter anymore... He's trying to forget me too..." Ushio sadly look away.
"I believe he isn't trying to forget you. I have a feeling he hasn't forgive himself either." I said. "That look on your face ealier... You have the same look as your brother. Frightened. I would like to help both of you, to smile warmly."
The boy just stands their, tears fell from his big brown eyes.
"But how?! He can't even see me! And what can you do? Your just a kid yourself. You have nothing up your sleeve." Thr boy said.
I smirked.
"I may have an idea."

By: Melanie Moreno