I'm Sorry For Leaving You

-=Chapter 6=- -=I'm Sorry For Leaving You=-

"What? You can speak to the dead? That's so stupid!" Nishimura-senpai disbelief me, and got angry.
"Yes! I've been able to see them since when I was a kid! I can see Nishimura-san's soul!" I explained.
"...Your crazy! You've gone mad!" Nishimura-senpai turned around and started to walk away from me.
I reached out my hand to grabbed hers.
"Please, believe me!"
Nishimura-senpai stopped, she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"...I-if your telling the truth...The talk to her right now." She looked at me with a straight face.
"I can't. She's not here. But I can take you to her."
"Are you telling the truth? Can I really trust you? Are you really gonna talk to my little sister?"
"I'm telling the truth." I pulled her hand and lead her the way where Nishimura-san is at. I can feel her spiritual pressure, it feels...Sad.

​​​​​​Nishimura-senpai and I walked street to street, passing house by house to look for Nishimura-san
"How far is she?" asked senpai.
"Not far." I answered.
Nishimura-san hasn't moved for a while now. I'm worried about her, worried that her soul will be tainted by feeling negative... We past a few houses, and Nishimura-senpai stopped.
"This neighborhood..." mumbled senpai.
"We're almost there." I can feel her spiritual energy flowing in the house in front of us.
The house that Nishimura-san is in is very beautiful. It looks all clean and new. The house is tan, with a pink roof. the grass looks very well taken care of, same goes for the flowers in the yard. I stopped and pointed at the house.
"She's in this house." I said.
"She's at home...?" muttered Nishimura-senpai.
We both entered the Nishimura home, and I see Nishimura-san standing in front of two adults.
​ "Mom, Dad, I'm home. I brought a... Friend with me..." said Senpai.
Friend?
"Oh, hello! I am Rina's mother. It's a pleasure to meet you." Bowed her Mother.
"N-No! I'm sorry for suddenly entering your house." I said nervously. I turned and I see Nishimura-san, she's crying. Why does she had to hide her feeling in front of me?
"Why is it that you came here for?" asked Mr. Nishimura.
"I came here to speak Nishimura-san's words to you. I can speak to her, and see her. I would like you to help you not to feel lost. I can speak to the dead." I said with confidence.
Mr. and Mrs. Nishimura looked hurt when I brought up Nishimura-san. Senpai looked is a different direction from me.
"That's a lie! There's no way!" Yelled Mr. Nishimura.
"Nishimura-san, please say something, I want to help." I sad.
She looked at me with tears in her face, she smiled and opened her mouth:
"Mom, Dad, Onii-san (Big sister), I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you all of the sudden. I don't want you to cry no more, just smile." Nishimura-san walked to her mother. "Mom, thank you for taking care of me and for cooking me my delicious food. I wish I can still eat your cooking but it's too late." She giggled. Nishimura-san walked to her father. "Dad, I'm sorry that we can't play baseball with you anymore. Just remember all the good times about us. Remember when I made that home run, and I was so happy that I tripped and twisted my ankle? That was a lot of fun, except the pain." She smiled and walked over to her sister. "Onii-san (Big sister)... I'm happy that your working so hard to graduate in the end of the year. You are smart, pretty, and strong. I believe that you will become a great women." Tears started to run down her face. "I'm sorry for leaving you!" She cried.
I smiled and repeated what she said. Her family cried as well, and hugged me. I turned to Nishimura-san, and I see her smiling at me.
"Thank you." she said.
My heart pounded hard and fast. My chest is aching...

"Bye! Thank you for having me!" I walked out of the Nishimura house, It's 6 in the evening. The sky is dark blue with pink and purple in the sky, added with the color orange. The sky looks so calming, the wind picked up a little as I walked home. Now the Nishimura family doesn't have to worry as much. They kept on thanking me, it was too much for me, by all the energy in that house. I sighed from the crazy day.
"So, why are you still here?" I asked Nishimura-san.
"Do you really want me to leave that badly?" shouted Nishimura-san.
"Well I thought you would cross over to the afterlife because you were able to speak to your family. Usually that happens." I said as we walk home.
"That's true!" Nishimura-san looks at her hands and hair. "Why am I still here?"
"Probably you have more last wishes. You're so spoiled." I laughed.
"But I don't know what to do now."
"It will take time, you'll find out sooner or later." I smiled.
Nishimura-san looked at my face closely, my heart started beating fast and hard.
"Y-Yes?" I backed away.
"What happened? Your hurt!" exclaimed Nishimura-san as she gently touched my face.
"I-It's a long story..." I grabbed her hand and walked home together. My heart continues beating fast, I blush lightly. What am I feeling?

By: Melanie Moreno