Rose Of Death

-=Chapter 3=- -=Rose Of Death=-

-------------------------------
-=The Next Day=-
-------------------------------
I opened my eyes from sleeping, looking at the ceiling. I got up from bed and walked to my closet. I took off my shirt and grabbed my school polo. As I was about to put on my polo, someone came into my room.
"Himura-kun! Time to wake up~!" said Nishimura-san happily. She looked at me and started to blush and freaking out. "Ah! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to come in and see you like this! I-I-I'll just wait outside..." Nishimura floated out of my room while covering her face.
"Uh...Sure..." I said. Why did she got so nervous? Hitomi comes into my room even when I'm half naked all the time. She comes into my room to steal my stuff. I put on my shirt and my pants. I grabbed my phone and my school bag and walked out of my room. I see Hitomi and Nishimura-san talking to each other. "Hitomi? You can see her? And hear her?"
"Yea! She's very nice, and cheerful. She's very beautiful! How the hell did you pick her up and took her home with you? Even though she's a spirit?!" spat Hitomi as she stick out her tongue at me.
"We just bumped into each other...kinda..." I scratched my head and went to the table with my breakfast.
"Kinda?" questioned Nishimura-san.
I took a bite out of my breakfast. Nishimura-san is watching me as I eat. I looked at her and continued eating, I teased her by giving her a bite but I steel the bite. She got sad when I did that.
"You hungry?" I asked.
"N-No! It's just... It looks so good!" Whined Nishimura-san.
"Sorry that you can't eat..." I took another bite.
"...Y-Yea, it's fine..." Nishimura-san put on a fake smile.
I looked at the clock on the microwave, it was already time for me to go. I got up and put my plate away in the sink and grabbed a rose next to the sink, and went to the shoes.
"I'm leaving." I said as I put on my shoes.
"C-ya." said Hitomi.
"Bye Himura-kun! See you soon!" waved Nishimura.
I closed the door and walked away from the apartment. I walked down the street and stopped by Mrs. Nakano's place.
"Hello Himura-kun! It's nice to see you again!" said Mrs. Nakano as she sweeps the floor.
"Hello, I brought you a gift." I showed her the rose that I picked up.
"Aw thankyou!" Mrs. Nakano smiled.
I walked towards to a grave next to her house and placed the flower there.
"Himura-kun, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I saw you running home with a young girl." said Ms. Nakano.
"Ah-Yea, she wanted to talk to me. And I..."
"And you spoke to her in public." She said.
"Y-Yea..."
"She's pretty young too... Did she past away-"
"She past away yesterday..." I clutched my hand with anger.
Mrs. Nakano smiled.
"It's okay, thank you for the rose. Now get going or school will start and you will get tardied."
"Fine, and no problem. I rather help spirits than the living, I see people much more scarier than spirits." I walked away with a smirk.
"Bye! Please come by soon!" Ms. Nakano waved bye.
Mrs. Nakano looked at her grave, that says her name.

I walked into my school, hearing people crying all over each other.
"Why did Lizzie had to die! She's just a teenager!" said one of the girls.
"It's all 'cause of that weird kid! He was the last person who she spoke with. He's the one who killed her!" Said the other girl. "Look! There he is! There's that weird kid!"
Stop it, stop it, I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything! I ran into my first class ignoring all the staring. I hate it when when people stare at me. I entered into my classroom and walked to my desk, it was written by people, saying 'You are a murder.' 'You suck!' 'Just die' 'Nobody likes you!' 'Weird kid' 'You killed Lizzie Nishimura'
I walked outside of the classroom to go to the restroom and wet my handkerchief. I walked back to my classroom and started cleaning my desk before class starts.
-------------------------------
-=Lizzie Nishimura=-
------------------------------
Himura-kun and Himura-san left me, they went to school and I'm left behind. I should go see Himura-kun, I wonder what's he doing. As I floated to the school, I see many spirits. Himura-kun talks to all of these spirits?!
"Excuse me? Are you a friend of Himura-kun?" Asked a women with a broom.
"Ah! Yes! I am! Wait, you know who's Himura-kun?" I asked.
"Yes, I do. He comes to my house everyday talking to me, not making me feel lonely no more." The old women smiled.
"Oh, I see." I looked at the rose on the grave behind the women.
The grave says Asuka Nakano.
"Um, not be rude or anything but... Did you-"
"Yes, I'm no longer living." The woman frowned, but smiled. "I was always alone, nobody could see me, but until I saw Himura-kun walking down the street. He was walking to school, and saw me. He talks to me everyday, helps me to clean my yard, he's a sweet boy. Oh! I'm sorry! I'm wasting your time." The woman bowed down.
"N-No, it's fine." I smiled. "So that's the person who he is. Sorry but I have to go! I'm gonna go see Himura-kun! Bye kind lady!" I flew away from the women.
"Good bye!" waved the women.

I'm inside of the school where we have to put our shoes in our lockers and grab inside shoes. I turned and saw my friends.
"Hey guys! I'm he-"
"Why did Lizzie had to die! She's just a teenager!" said one of the girls.
"It's all 'cause of that weird kid! He was the last person who she spoke with. He's the one who killed her!" Said the other girl.
What! No! He didn't kill me! He didn't do anything! It was my fault that I died! Don't blame it on Himura-kun!
"Look! There he is! There's that weird kid!" said the girl.
I turned and saw Himura-kun look mad, and ran away.
"Himura-kun! Come back!" I yelled. I flew to him as fast as I can chasing down Himura-kun. I finally caught up to him, next to his desk. I hid behind the teacher's locker in the back of the classroom. He left the classroom and I went to the desk. It say's 'You are a murder.' 'You suck!' 'Just die' 'Nobody like you!' 'Weird kid' 'You killed Lizzie Nishimura'
Why do people has to be mean. He didn't do anything. I felt his presents coming back to the classroom so I hid in the back of the classroom again. Why do people think he killed me, he didn't...
-----------------------------
-=Kazuki=-
-----------------------------
Class started and my classmates are staring at me.
"Class, I have terrible news... our fellow classmate, Lizzie Nishimura, is no longer coming to school. She was in a car accident and lost her life..." said Inoue-sensei sadly.
"She died because of that weird kid." someone murmured.
"W-What! H-Himura-kun! Did you really killed someone!" Inoue said freaking out.
"...In a way...I did...But I didn't kill her..."I said mumbling.
"What!" said all my classmates. They've back up away from me.
"Like I said. In a way, I killed her, but I didn't kill her, there's no way I would of kill someone." I said.
"O-Okay. Let's not talk about this no more..." said Inoue-sensei.
-------------------------------
-=Lizzie Nishimura=-
------------------------------
Himura-kun... What are you talking about? What are you doing? You're making your classmates get scared of you...

By: Melanie Moreno