Nishimura-San's Funeral

-=Chapter 7=- -=Nishimura-San's Funeral=-

-----------------------------------
-=In The Weekend=-
-----------------------------------
It's 6:30 in the morning, I brushed my hair and put on a black suit.
"Hitomi! Can you come in here?" I shouted.
Hitomi came into my room in her pajamas.
"What is it?" Hitomi yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Um, can you fix my tie?" I asked.
"What! You're in 10th grade and you still cant tie a tie?" Hitomi started fixing my tie.
"I-I'm sorry.." I looked at the clock in my room.
"So your going to Lizzie's funeral huh..." asked Hitomi.
"Your already calling her with her first name?!"
"Yea! I'm her friend! Duh! And answer me!" She shouted and finished fixing my tie.
"Yes, of course I am. Her parents allow me to go to the funeral, they've been really friendly with me ever since Nishimura-san spoke to them." I sat down on my chair relaxing for a while.
"She's with them, isn't she..."
"Yea, she wants to see her body one more time... Hitomi, I think something is wrong with me. Every time I'm with Nishimura-san, my chest aches." I placed my hand on my chest, near my heart. "What's wrong with me?"
Hitomi smiled lively.
"Oh I see!" Hitomi giggles.
"Why are you chucking?"
"Nothing, boys are so stupid. Your probably sick. Love sick." whispered Hitomi as she left my room.
Uh... O-Okay... I grabbed my phone and my jacket and walked out of the house, heading over to the Nishimura family.

I knocked the door of the Nishimura house.
"Coming!" Someone shouted inside of the house.
The person opened the door, and it was Senpai.
"Hi Himura-kun Come in."
"Hello, thank you for letting me go to the funeral." I walked into the house and took off my shoes.
"No, thank you for talking to Lizzie for us, I'm glad that she's fine." smiled senpai.
"Oh! Himura-kun, your here early!" said Mrs. Nishimura.
"Yea, sorry for being here early." I searched around for Nishimura-san. I walked over to the hallway, I since her behind this door. I knocked at the door.
"Come in."
I walked in and I see Nishimura-san wearing a white dress, with her light purple hair tied up. I blushed, my chest...
"Oh hi Himura-kun! Do you like what I'm wearing?" She started to dance around the dress.
"Y-Y-Yes! You look beautiful. I believe that your body wearing this dress." I looked away stubbornly.
"Hmm? Yes, I always wanted to wear this dress, and they put it on my body and somehow this dress appeared." She smiled gently.
"Himura-kun! Time to go!" said Mr. Nishimura.
"Yes sir! Let's go." I grabbed her hand and walked out of the classroom.

-----------------------------------
-=40 minutes later=-
-----------------------------------
I got out of the car, it was a bit colder than usual, I looked at the graves, the place looks beautiful, green grass everywhere, with flowers set next to the graves. My stomach started to hurt, I can feel them crawling around me. I felt sick, so many spirits around me...
"What's wrong Himura-kun?" asked Nishimura senpai.
"I-It's nothing... It's just the spirits, they are surrounding me." I fell on my knees, all this spiritual energy is just crazy.
"Himura-kun, will you be okay?" Nishimura-san said, as she pat my back.
"Yea, thank you Nishimura-san..." I looked at her eyes, she has a worried look in her eyes. I backed away, I covered from showing me blushing.
"Himura-kun..." mumbled Nishimura-san.
"Excuse me, hello?" said a man.
I looked up at the old man.
"Yes sir?" I stood up and brushed off the dirt off of my pants.
"Are you people here for the Nishimura funeral?" asked the old man.
"Yes." said Mrs. Nishimura.
"Okay, I was making sure. If you need me, just come get me over there at the church, I'll be setting things up." The old man smiled.
"Yes, thank you." Mrs. Nishimura bowed down to the old man and left. "You two will stay here for a while."
"Yes ma'am." I answered.
"Okay." said Nishimura-senpai.
Mr. and Mrs. Nishimura left and senpai and I stayed near the car. I covered my ears to ignore the other spirits, I don't like ignoring them but they just won't stop talking!
"I can't take this no more!" I looked at the spirits and yelled at them, "I'm kinda busy you must know! So please! I need you to leave me be for now! I'm not in the mood!"
The spirits looked sad and disappeared.
"Himura-kun... Are you sure you're okay?" asked Nishimura-san.
I looked up at her.
"Yea, I'll help the spirits after your funeral. Your much more important to me." I said smiling.
Nishimura-san's face turned red. I realized what I just said and I blushed brightly.
"N-N-No! Thats-Thats now I meant!" uttered.
All you can hear is Nishimura-senpai trying to hold in her laugh, but failed. Nishimura-san and I looked at senpai while our face is red.
"Senpai! Stop laughing!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry!" Laughed Senpai. "But that was too cute! I know Lizzie, and I bet she's red as a tomato!" laughed Senpai.
"Onii-san! Shut up!" exclaimed Nishimura-san.
"Your sister is yelling at you right now." I told Senpai covering my face.
"Really?" Senpai stuck her tongue out to Nishimura-san, like she was still alive. Then stopped laughing and looked at the sky. "I really miss you Lizzie. So much." Tears run down her face, and Nishimura-san stopped yelling.
Nishimura-san flew to senpai, and tried to hug her, but flew past her.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could hug you one more time." muttered Nishimura-san. She smiled lightly.
I walked to Nishimura-senpai and took out my handkerchief and wiped down her tears of her face.
"It's okay." I said. "She's here with us."
Nishimura-senpai sniffed and smiled.
"Your right, and I bet she doesn't want me to feel sad. So I won't be sad." Said senpai.
"Kids!" Shouted Mrs. Nishimura. "Come inside the church!"
"Coming mom!" Said senpai.
We all walked into the church smiling, even though it's a funeral.