Realization

-=Chapter 8=- -=Realization=-

-----------------------------------
-=Kazuki's Dream=-
-----------------------------------
I saw Nishimura-san buying a scarf and was put in a bag by the cashier.
"Thank you! Bye!" She started to cross the street on the crosswalk and from a distance, a car came speeding in.
The car continued speeding, getting closer to Nishimura every second. I froze, I don't know what to do. Why can't I move! Move legs! Nishimura looked up and saw the car coming to her. One second later she got hit. She hit the bumper and was thrown, slammed onto the ground. The driver kept on driving, like the driver didn't care about Nishimura-san.
"Oh my god! Is she alright?!" said a women.
People came and surrounded Nishimura-san.
"Someone! Call the ambulance!" said a man.
A man checked her, blood was all over her body, her clothes ripped.
"This girl is...dead." Another man said sadly.
I turned my head around and I see Nishimura-san sitting next to me with blood stains all over her body.
"Nishimura-san! Are you oka-"
"You killed me Himura-kun. You let me die, and now, you're gonna pay." Nishimura-san gave me a evil smirk, then heavy blood started to run down her mouth and eyes.
"What! No wait!" I shouted.
Nishimura-san ran to me and held on to me. I turned and shifted, and all I can see many Nishimura-sans with blood everywhere.
"No wait! I didn't mean to!"
A car came rushing in to me.
"No! Nooo!"
---------------------
-=Kazuki=-
---------------------
I opened my eyes breathing hard, scared. I placed my hand on my chest, where my heart is at, my heart pounds fast, scared. What if I told Nishimura-san that I was too much of a wimp to not go after her before she... Will she not talk to me? Will she get mad at me? I looked at my clock, and got up from bed. I took off my shirt and my sweat pants and put on my uniform. I looked at my hand from what I had wrote down yesterday at the funeral. I walked to the restroom and watched my hands. I walked back into my room and grabbed my school bag and left my room. Nishimura-san is next to Hitomi on the couch talking about boy bands or something like that. She looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning Himura-kun!" She said happily.
"..." I stayed there quiet and walked to the table with my eggs. Ketchup was all over it, and I'm not in the mood to even look at the color red. I pushed my plate out of the way and walked to the door. I put on my shoes and opened the door.
"You're not going to eat? And is it a little too early to go to school?" Asked Hitomi.
"... I'm leaving." I muttered.
"Bye Himura-kun! See you when you get home from school." Said Nishimura-san.
I looked at her for a second and walked out of the door.
"What's up with him?" Asked Hitomi. "He's very quiet, much more quiet than normal."
"Himura-kun..." Whispered Nishimura-san.

I'm walking into my school feeling depressed and scared from my nightmare. My heart aches.
"Oh! It's Himura-kun!" said a girl.
"Hmmm?" I turned and I see a group of girls walking to me. "Who are you?"
"We're friends with Lizzie. We heard your speech at the funeral. It was beautiful." Said a girl.
"So you can really see Lizzie?!" Asked a different girl.
"Ah..." I back up a bet, but the girls walked forward. "Um...Ah..."
"Hey! Leave Himura-kun alone!" said a familiar voice.
"Nishimura-senpai..." I looked down.
"Awww! But-"
"Please, I need to talk to him." said senpai.
"Aww! Okay!" The girls walked away from me and left.
"So Himura-kun, hows my little sis?" asked Senpai.
"..." I stayed quiet.
Nishimura-senpai puzzled and placed her hand on my shoulder.
"You oka-"
I smacked her hand away from me.
"Would you hate me if I told you... I killed Nishimura-san in a way?" I muttered.
"What?! What do you mean?!" she asked.
"...Nothing." I walked away from senpai with a gloomy atmosphere.
"Gosh, what's up with him? Questioned Nishimura-senpai. She looked at her hand, which is red. "Did something happened to him? Or Lizzie? What did he meant by saying he killed Lizzie in a way?"