I See The Dead

-=Chapter 5=- -=I See The Dead=-

I grabbed my handkerchief and wrapped it around my right hand that's bleeding. I walked into my class and sat down in my seat. I looked out in the window gazing at the sky. Many spirits are floating around searching for their love ones. I looked at the desk next to me, where Nishimura-san used to sit at. Nishimura-san never didn't get scared of me or anything when she was still living. She didn't judge me. I smiled and continued looking at the sky.
----------------------------------
-=Later That Day=-
----------------------------------
I got up from my seat and grabbed my school bag and stared at Nishimura-san's desk once more. I looked at my hands of remembering me hugging her, holding Nishimura-san's waist. That hug... I blushed lightly and walked out of the classroom.
"Hey, there he is!" said a guy.
"Huh?" I turned and saw a group of guys walked up to me.
"Hey, weirdo. Rumors are saying that you killed Lizzie Nishimura-san." said a guy with dark brown hair.
"Ah, well..." I took a step back from them. Damn it, now I'm gonna be beat to a pulp.
"Well? Did you? If you did, then I'll get revenge for her sake." The group of guys cracked their knuckles and grabbed my neck. They started to beat me and attacking me.
As I struggle breathing, I reach out my hand in the air.
"What? I can't hear you!" laughed the guy.
My surroundings started to be blurry, I can't see! I can't breath! Help me! Someone! Help me! Someone came running in and kicked the guy in the knees.
"Gah!" The guy let go of me and fell. I started to catch some air, I looked up for the person who help me.
"Crap, it's you! Run!" They guys ran away from the person.
"Hey, kid. Are you okay?" said the person, she has long dark purple hair and light purple eyes.
"Uh...Y-Yea..." I got up and the pain was stinging me. Bright red of blood was flowing down my face.
"Come with me! I need to take you to the nurses office!" said the girl. She grabbed my hand and took off running. This girl... She looks like Nishimura-san...

I sighed at the nurse's office. I can't believe that the nurse isn't really helping me at all. I know that people are scared of me but COME ON! The nurse is hiding from me. The girl is checking me, of how bad my wound is.
"Th-Thanks... For saving me..." I said.
"No, I'm glad that I saved you! If I were there a second late, then you would of kicked the bucket." The girl smiled, then looked sad. She looked at her necklace, looked like she's remembering by someone.
"Um... Is that necklace special to you?" I asked.
"Hmmm?! Y-Yea, it belonged to my little sister..." The girl smiled gently.
"...By any chance, are you related to Lizzie Nishimura?" i asked,
The girl looked at me, she looked surprised.
"Y-Yes... How do you know?"
"She's my classmate, I mean was my classmate. She used to next to me in homeroom. You both look alike. And both of you didn't stare me to death like the others." I mumbled.
"Oh, I see. So that makes you Kazuki Himura?"
So she heard of me, she probably thinks that I killed Nishimura-san...
"Yes... Nishimura-senpai-"
"Did you kill my younger sister?" Nishimura-senpai stood up quietly.
"..." I don't know what to say.
"Did you kill my younger sister?" Nishimura-senpai repeated.
"No! Why would I kill her?! I can't kill anybody! But I saw her, how she died... Just let me tell you-"
"No! Your lying! You cursed her once you spoke to her, no once you saw her! You cursed her!"
"I DON'T CURSE PEOPLE! I DON'T KILL PEOPLE!" I yelled.
The room became quiet, she helped me, yet she thinks I killed her.
"I can talk to her..." I said.
"What?"
"I can talk to her, I can see her."
"How? She's dead!"
"I can see her and hear her because I can see the dead."

By: Melanie Moreno