Ruined

"It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." Since we have that same spirit of faith, we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God."
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭4:13-15‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Dedicated to BookL0ver2002 for the beautiful new cover.

〽️Jacob's POV〽️

I feel so warm and comfortable, it's perfect. That is until the alarm clock sounds off. I hear princessa whine softly and I bury my face into her neck, my arms holding her tighter. Why must school start so early?

"Turn it off," I groan.

She does, and I sigh tiredly. I feel her curl up and I manage a small smile. She's adorable. I begin to fall asleep until I hear her let out another small whine.

"We have to go to school," she grumbles.

"No we don't," I hold her tighter and kiss her warm shoulder.

Oreo barks and she huffs, trying to get up. I groan and lift myself up. She kisses my lips before going to the bathroom. I get up off the bed, her kiss waking me up. My gaze falls on her closet and an idea comes to mind. Walking up to it, I sift through the clothes. What should she wear?

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to pick an outfit for you. Can I?" I ask, turning to her.

"Sure," she giggles.

I smile and go back to picking an outfit. My hand grabs a maroon shirt. I love her legs, so with that in mind, I grab a dark flower skirt. Perfect, like her. I lay in on the bed and she stands next to me.

"Oh I love it. Thank you."

She kisses me and I take her in my arms. As we continue to kiss, my hands move under her shirt. She moans and lifts her arms above her head. Oh she's so freaking gorgeous. I take off her shirt and stroke the skin of her waist, pulling the maroon shirt on her afterwards. Her breathing strains when I pull her shorts down. I caress her thigh and play with her underwear. Gulping, I pull the shorts down and help her get the skirt on. She kisses me one last time before she steps away to fix her clothes. As she puts her shoes on, my mind begins to whirl. She looks so freaking gorgeous. I still can't believe she's mine. Then my mind conjures up the possibility that another guy would want to take her. That can't happen.

"What's wrong?" she asks, having the ability to tell when something's upset me.

Oh I love her, "You look incredibly gorgeous. Take it off."

She rolls her eyes, "It's fine. And you picked it anyways." Dammit.

"Yeah I know. But I don't want anyone else to see you."

"Who cares about them? They're not you," she gets closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I raise my arms to play with her hair. She lifts herself up to kiss my jaw. I lean my head back, hoping to feel more of the amazing sensations she's giving me. She sucks on my sweet spot and I let out a low groan. She steps away, a grin on her face, and I pout. Grabbing her hips, I pull her closer.

"That wasn't nice, princessa."

"And what are you going to do about it?"

I smirk at her teasing, "Baby, don't tempt me."