My Best Friend's Date

"Not a single person on earth is always good and never sins. Don't eavesdrop on others—you may hear your servant curse you. For you know how often you yourself have cursed others."
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭7:20-22‬ ‭NLT‬‬

💫Jacob's POV💫

Holy f*ck, she kissed my cheek. She kissed my cheek. I know that I had kissed her cheek a while ago, I couldn't resist it. But this is different. Does that mean she has feelings for me? I'm overthinking all of this.

Though it got me f*cking annoyed when we were going to kiss on the ferris wheel and the damn thing started moving. Is it going too fast for her? Why am I acting like this? I've got to stop this, but... I can't. It's like she's some kind of drug that I've hooked myself on. I can't stop thinking of her.

She looked so beautiful and happy. Especially when I won her that baymax toy and when she won me that superman bat. I didn't think that she'd actually ring the bell, but she never ceases to amaze me. I'm digging myself in too deep but I can't seem to make myself care. Waking up next to her is my new favorite spot to be. Why the f*ck is she making me feel like this?

Then Camila's words come back to my mind- "But if you're not going to treat her nicely and respect her, you can forget calling her that and spending time with her. She has been through hell in the last few years, and to hear her laugh and see her smile is a blessing. So if you're going to just leave in the end and not take anything with her seriously... I will hit you with my chancla so hard, your ancestors will feel it." Yeah... she terrifies me. I wouldn't dare think of hurting my princessa. I just hope that I don't.

💠Serena's POV💠

Waking up with my baymax in my arms, I look around and notice a bag that is definitely not mine's in the corner of my room. Getting out of bed, I walk up to it and zip it open. I recognize Becca's clothes and I shake my head. Of course she'd forget her bag.

I walk into the bathroom and do all of my morning necessities. Looking at my alarm clock that rests on the bedside table, I frown.

6:45 am.
6:45 am.

Why the fudge did I wake up at this time? This is ridiculous. The temptation to go back to bed is great but I know that I won't fall asleep anymore. Groaning, I walk outside of my room toward the kitchen. Everything is silent, normally my mom and I are very heavy sleepers yet I woke up incredibly early.

I look through the cabinets for some Lucky Charms. Once I find it, I look inside the fridge for milk and I pour both contents into the bowl. My phone rings and I hastily pick it up before its noise wakes my mom up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi Serena." Becca says.

"Oh hi." I smile even though she can't see it. "What's up?"

"Well I'm pretty sure I left my bag at your house."

"Oh yeah, I found it in my room when I woke up... How are you even awake right now it's..." I check the clock above the stove, "6:55 am."

"Well," She huffs. "My brother decided to scare the living crap out of me by playing loud, creepy music and dressing as the Grim Reaper as he woke me up."

"That sucks."

"I know... I'm totally gonna get him back. So can I come around your house later to get it back?"

"Sure."

"Thank you... I have to go, my dad called me. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up.