Calista

"When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.""
Matthew 9:11-13 NIV

🐰Becca's POV🐰

"I wonder what's taking them so long," I tell Danny, the both of us swinging on the hammock.

"Probably getting it on," He wiggles his eyebrows.

"No, I know Rena. She doesn't want to take that step."

"I know... they're so gonna get married."

My eyes widen, "You think so?" I mean, I know they're going to get married. I just didn't think Danny would think that too.

"Yeah. She's changed him for the better. He needs her." Aww.

"You're cute," I gush. He blushes and I kiss his lips, "Love you."

"Love you too, Becca Bug."

"Not that nickname again," I groan.

"Why not? It's like lady bug. Graceful and beautiful, just like you."

"Smooth talker," I grumble before kissing his lips. We kiss for a couple more seconds before I break it.

"I'm gonna go check on them," I get off the hammock and walk inside.

Getting to her bedroom door, I open the door, enough for only my head to fit. Both of them are sleeping, Rena cuddled up in his chest. Upon further inspection, I notice that she's only in her underwear and they've both got tears on their cheeks. Something happened, something big. Oh, my OTP is so in love, they don't even know it yet. I close the door softly and walk back downstairs. Once I'm outside, they all crowd me.

"Are they okay?" Nathan asks worriedly. Aw, he's already a protective brother for Serena.

"They're fine. They're just sleeping," They all nod and let out a breath.

It's nice that we all care so much for them. And had Serena not come to our school, I wouldn't have formally met Danny, we would never have dated. Jacob would be his old self. Hailey and Nick would never be able to be in the same room together. I would've never met Nathan. We all owe a lot to Serena. Especially Jacob. Oh they're so cute. They're going to have to cutest babies and I'm going to be the aunt that spoils them.

I look around and notice Hailey playing with Oreo, Nick watching intently. Nathan is taking a selfie.

I walk back to Danny and lean my head on his shoulder.

🔅Jacob's POV🔅

Opening my eyes, not really knowing when I fell asleep, I look down and see my still-sleeping princessa. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I remember that she's only in her underwear, and groan. Her white bra and pink underwear. Do girls even change their bras? How often? Whatever, why do I care? She shifts in her spot and I take note of her tear-stained cheeks. I can't believe that asshole would tell her she's fat when she's perfectly fine. She's so gorgeous. I was very close to saying the L word but something stopped me. I want to say it but I think it'd just freak her out. I don't want her to be scared. She's changed me, in a good way.

What happened earlier, has changed how I look at her. But it doesn't change my feelings. I'll just have to keep reminding her of how beautiful she is. I didn't realize that I was holding her tighter until she makes a noise and her forehead crinkles. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles sleepily at me.