Chapter Thirty Two: Ghostest with the Mostest: Part I

*A/N* Fair warning, this episode (so this chapter and the next chapter) will be going back and forth between points of view because that's how the episode kind of goes. It's just a warning, I hope it doesn't get confusing.

Alexa's Outfit:

Down at BaseAlexa's POVI got changed out of my sweats, just as I heard Kendall shout

Down at Base
Alexa's POV
I got changed out of my sweats, just as I heard Kendall shout. "Come on guys! The kids will be here soon, we have to hurry!" She informed the rest of us. We were all putting our costumes on so we could go the Halloween party. I pulled the ghost costume that Chase made for me over my head and adjusted it so I could see. I smiled under the costume and hurried out of my room and down the hall to see Kendall and Chase. There were 5 others ghosts as well. It looks like we all have to same costumes. "Wait a second, you're a ghost too?" I heard Riley ask.

"I think we're all ghosts." Ivan's voice commented. I tugged the sheet up so the others could see where I was among our small army of ghosts.

"I like that we look same." Koda commented, I could hear the smile in his voice. He pulled the sheet up over his head as well. "Like tribe." Everyone else but one ghost pulled up their costumes and I knew that the ghost was Shelby from process of elimination.

"Even under that fine costume, I can tell you're unhappy." Chase told her slightly pointedly, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Chase! You made us all the same costume?" Shelby asked, slightly irritated after pulling her costume up so we could see her face.

"Yeah. I look so good in the first one, I figured I'd make 6 more." Chase answered, pulling his costume back over his head. He picked up a mirror and looked at himself in it. "Even under this sheet I look awesome." Shelby grumbled and snatched the mirror from his hands, glaring at the black ranger.

"So, you're dressing up as Cupid, Miss Morgan?" Riley asked, to clarify what we thought she was dressed as.

"Yup! It's in honor of the new Dino Cupid Charger." Kendall said, taking a dino charger out of the transmuter behind her.

"Ahh... What noble purpose does that serve?" Ivan asked.

"Once struck by a blast of this energy, an evil monster will fall in love with the first thing it sees." Kendall explained to us.

"Ohhh... so it'll quit fighting, you're a genius." I complimented Kendall and took the charger from her hand to pocket it. She smiled.

"Come on, we're going to be late to our own party." Tyler reminded us. We all pulled our costumes back over our heads and filed out, acting as ghosts. We left our energems, seeing that we weren't going to need them because we were going to right above them.

Third Person's POV
At the Halloween Party
The party was going well, with everyone mingling. Kendall walked around the party, with a smile plastered on her face. She was glad that the museum Halloween party was a success and everyone who attended was having fun. She saw a ghost, trying to hit the piñata. "You're getting close, Tyler." Kendall encouraged, thinking it was the red ranger under the costume.