Chapter Seventeen: Double Ranger, Double Danger: Part II

"Whoa, I look pretty sweet." Chase commented on the duplicate black ranger. The group of clone rangers stopped running.

"Of course, clone rangers. That's why Tyler thought he was with us." I said, realizing why Tyler thought he was with us earlier. Along with the clone rangers, vivix surrounded them and they started fighting the vivix as well and they moved towards us. I started punching and kicking the vivix, completely unsure who was a real ranger and who was fake ranger. I was about to accidentally punched Koda, but he had caught my fist to keep me from punching him. "Whops, sorry Koda." I apologized, but that suddenly backfired as Koda turned out to be a clone ranger as he punched me in the stomach. I stumbled back a couple feet, surprised from the attack.

"You might look like us, but you are not as smart!" Chase exclaimed and he started shooting around the crowd, hitting the vivix and some of the clone rangers. I shrieked when a laser got a little to close, blasting a ranger that was near me.  Chase finally stopped. All of the vivix disintegrated and half of the rangers fell to the ground. I looked around in awe when I realized that the rangers on the ground were the clone rangers.

"Chase...?" Shelby started to ask, but was unable to finish her sentence, still in awe of what just happened.

"How did you know who was who?" Riley asked, voicing the question that was on all of our minds.

"I slipped these into your belt." Chase said and pointed out the white daisies that were perched into all of our belts that we didn't even notice were there.

"You're so clever." Shelby commented.

"Now we show what real rangers do." Koda said and we all nodded.

"Right, let's finish these imposters." I said and we all stood back to back, facing a clone ranger. I was facing the clone green ranger and we all loaded up our dino morpher blasters with our dino steel chargers.

"Dino steel, armor on!" We called for our armor and rolled the barrels of our dino morpher blasters on our arm and waited a few seconds for our armor and designated weapon to form. We all took off at the clone rangers.

"You can fake the look..." Chase started and I blasted the clone green ranger with my bow.

"But..." Shelby added.

"You can't..." Riley added onto Shelby's add on. I kicked the clone green ranger in the back, causing him to stumble.

"Fake..." Koda said.

"The skills..." I said and we all pushed the clone rangers in the middle, all of them next to each other.

"Of real rangers." We all finished our thought together. The clone Rangers changed to vivix and the vivix disintegrated.

"Hey guys." Kendall started, popping up on a small screen in all of our helmets to give us a video message. "Tyler made contact with us, and he's on his way." Before any of us could respond to the good news, a voice cut us off.

"No! All of my clone rangers are gone!" A monster shouted in agony and we all pulled the daisies out of our belts and tossed them behind us.

"Nothing but the originals." Chase commented.

"So I'll destroy you all with the wrath of Duplicon!" Duplicon shouted at us in third person. He aimed his attack at us. Koda acted quickly and shielded us with his Stego shield.

"Stego shield!" He summoned. The waves of the attack was blocked with Koda's shield. "I think, I can break through!" Koda grunted and broke through the waves of attack from Duplicon. The rest of us acted quickly, not giving Dupilcon any reaction time to attack us again.