Chapter Thirty Six: World Famous (In New Zealand!): Part I

Alexa's Outfit:

All of us had just finished a tiring shift at the cafe and everyone, but Tyler and I left the kitchen to see what the next work schedule is

All of us had just finished a tiring shift at the cafe and everyone, but Tyler and I left the kitchen to see what the next work schedule is. "Hey, Lex." Tyler stopped me from leaving. I turned around to face him and he gave me a drink. I smiled at him as a thanks. "You wanna try and go on that date today?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah." I answered him. Tyler grinned. We both walked out of the kitchen, hand in hand. As the two of us approached the team who were all seated at a table, we heard Shelby complain to Kendall about the work schedule.

"Come on, we all are working 7 days in a row, we need a break." Shelby complained. Tyler and I sat down at the table.

"And you will get a break, on day 8." Kendall said and Shelby sighed. I took a sip from my drink, propping my head up with my hand because my elbow was resting on the table.

"Excuse me! Make way!" I heard Chase shout as he rolled into the cafe, on his skateboard and clumsily pulling his helmet off of his head. "Guys-" Chase started, slightly out of breath. "Someone took a photo of a UFO." Chase said, and showed us the newspaper article by setting it down on the table in front of us. "Look familiar?" Chase asked. The UFO in the picture looked exactly like Sledge's ship pods that the monsters use.

"Hey, that Sledge's transport pod." Koda said and Riley picked up the newspaper to look at the picture carefully. Chase nodded, grinning. Why is he grinning this much about the transport pods? This isn't something that Chase usually got excited about. I narrowed my eyes at the black ranger, my action going unnoticed.

"Photo taken by Albert Smith." Riley read the photographer's name out loud. Tyler pulled the newspaper out of Riley's hands so our side of the table, which consisted of Tyler, Koda and I, could see the picture better.

"Albert gives Bigfoot tours?" Tyler asked, sounding excited. I smiled and shook my head at him, while looking at the transport pod that was flying above a city's buildings. Chase chuckled and nodded. "Cool." Kendall took the newspaper out of Tyler's hands and examined the photo herself.

"We need to check this out right away." Kendall told us.

"Yes!" Chase exclaimed, grabbing the newspaper from her hands. Chase is pretty excited that Kendall agreed to go on this mission, and from his excitement I had a pretty good idea on why he is so excited about this.

"Albert lives in New Zealand, doesn't he?" I asked, knowing this excitement is also related to do anything with New Zealand and his family.

"Yeah, he does!" Chase answered. "My home country."

"Ahaha, change the work schedule Miss Morgan." Shelby said, picking up the clipboard and waving it in the air out of victory to get a mini vacation."We're heading down under." Shelby added, heading towards the back while doing a mini happy dance.