Chapter Sixteen: Double Ranger, Double Danger: Part I

Alexa's Outfit Below:

Tyler's POVWe were out in the woods, an area where we could try and track energems or zords with the e-tracer

Tyler's POV
We were out in the woods, an area where we could try and track energems or zords with the e-tracer. Shelby and Riley set up a small table and opened up the e-tracer, Chase was doing something with flowers while sitting on a log, Koda was up in a tree to keep watch and Alexa had brought her camera to take pictures while we waited for results from the e-tracer. I leaned back against a tree, the same one which Koda was perched in, and pulled out my journal. I decided I should write a new entry, seeing that I haven't written an entry in a while. I flip open to a new page that was marked by a picture of my dad and I when I was younger. I looked at the picture longingly, only wanting to see my dad once more and find out what happened to him. I lower my pen to the page to start the entry.

I miss you so much Dad. I even still wear your bracelet, keeping it safe until I finally find you. Today is June 10th, being a ranger is not easy. But we've got a great team, even though Chase gets distracted by girls sometimes.

I glance up while writing and saw Chase pulling petals off of flowers. "Monica loves me..." Chase started and pulled off the last petal. "Monica loves me not..." He shrugs and tosses the stem behind him. "Oh well, Monica's loss. Tina loves me..." He said and started on another flower. I look back down at the page and continue to write.

He definitely has our backs. Riley is always analyzing things and training, he makes me try harder, too.

I look up and see Riley and Shelby talking to each other as the e-tracer started up. "I calibrated the e-tracer to search for energems left to right." He tells Shelby.

Shelby is really smart and is always pushing for all of us to do our best.

"No, not left to right. I already calibrated it to search right to left." Shelby says and pushes Riley aside towards Alexa.

And she's kind of stubborn.

Alexa turns around and helps Riley sit up. "Careful Shelby. Riley could've gotten hurt. Riley, Shelby is right about searching for the gold energem or the Ptera zord from right to left. It will work better to detect for the energy signatures better." Alexa explained to both the pink and green rangers.

Alexa is back in Amber Beach, and it's made me realize how much I've missed Alexa over the years. She's really smart too and caring. And hey... I think she's cute.

I glanced up at Koda, who was focused on keeping watch and using his instincts.

Koda... you won't believe how strong his animal instincts are.

I can't stop thinking that Fury had something to do with your disappearance, nothing is going to stop me from finding you Dad.

Alexa's POV
Koda suddenly jumped down from the tree that he was sitting in and landed next to Tyler. "Koda... I asked you to stop doing that." Tyler whined, obviously being frightened when Koda jumped down from the tree.