"No, he-" I answered but was interrupted by someone from the door.

"Hey." It was Yoongi. He was sweating and looked like he desperately needed a minute or two to lay down and do nothing. He's wearing a black and white striped t-shirt, making me realize something.

I've never seen him wearing anything other than black and white out of school.

At least not when he is working.

"Yoongi." I say, standing up right away. I shoved all my items into my bag, feeling pressured to hurry up. Once I was finished, I turned to Yuri, and she was already looking at me.

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow." She says with a hint of smirk in her face. "Have fun, whatever you guys are doing."

God.

Luckily it was more of a whisper, and I have high hopes that Yoongi didn't hear it. Yuri walk down to the door, passing Yoongi with a smile on her face.

I followed as soon as Yuri's gone. I was the last student to leave the classroom.

"Sorry, I got really chatty with Yuri." I apologized as I approach him.

"Aren't you always?" He asks with a mocking voice. "Sometimes it gets annoying."

"And sometimes you like it." I teased back, making him shut up.

He blinked twice before talking again. "So where are we going?"

"I'm guessing the music room," I said. "But if you have anything in mind-"

"Let's go, then." He says, turning his back away from me. "I have somewhere to go to later so we better hurry."

"Where?" I asked, jogging up to him. He had slender legs but they sure know how to walk fast.

"Nowhere you should worry about."

"Oh," I said, finally catching up. "Okay."

I wish he'd stop hiding things from me.

*

"This is embarrassing."

Yoongi whined as he stood in the middle of the music room, just right beside the grand piano. The piano appeared to made of wooden, so old and nostalgic.

It looked like those pianos that appear from horror movies.

"You've already performed in front of me once." I said, crossing my legs as I say in one of the chairs. "You could do it again."

"That's different." He whines again. "That was playing the piano, I didn't have to maintain eye contact. But now i'm going to rap, and I have to look at you."

Patches of heat builded up in my neck, up to my jaw, then into my cheeks. I squeezed my legs together, holding back myself. I hated it when I feel this. I hated the thought that he might catch me blushing just by saying  the simplest words.

"Just try." I encouraged, regaining myself.

He sighed. "I've been working on this piece for weeks, but I haven't finished it yet."