Idiotic teenage years

I sit on the chair next to JJ who's lying down on the bed waiting for the artist to come back. His white t-shirt is screwed up on my lap so I could admire his stomach. I notice the area on his ribs free from cuts, he must have been planning this for a while considering how faded the scars are.

"You know your ribs are going to fucking hurt." I said.

"Yes." JJ nodded just as the artist came back.

"Okay JJ are you ready." He said cleaning around his ribs, JJ nodded squeezing his eyes shut, "Okay then, remember to breath."

"Shit." JJ squeaked when the artist started tattooing over F, "Fuck Simon can I hold you hand?"

"Sure." JJ gripped tightly digging in his nails.

I remember doing the same thing for josh when he got hold of a fake ID. Us in our idiotic teenage years got drunk and decided we will get tattoos. I ended up not getting one a I couldn't afford it at the time. We was going to get mine later on but then he died. Died because of my drugs.

Oh how JJ is so much like him.

Authors note

Okay so I'm ill sorry I'm trying to update but I puke whenever I'm on my period and I've been really sick coz of it.

Anyways I'm probably going to swap back to JJ next chapter. I have something about Simon that we will only find out about if JJ notices.

Hugs, kisses and peace