Assuming you told him

"Simon you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah sure so where are we going?" He asked.

"To meet Ethan." I respond, "By the way you don't know who Ethan is."

"So he's your dealer."

"Has been since I was 18." I shrugged its not really a big deal he was in my year at school, "Come on and don't say anything or you will get us busted.

"Let's go get this over with then."

*******

"How long now?" Simon whispers.

"Shut up." I snap back, "He's gonna be here in a second."

I lean against the crates behind the shopping centre. Nobody really walks this way unless their really late or looking for drugs, everyone knows this is the spot but nobody does anything about it. The police come down here for drugs sometimes so why would they do anything about it.

"Jide." I look up and see Ethan, "So this is Simon."

"Yeah." I shrug just wanting the drugs, "You got the shit?"

"Course." Ethan pulled the bag out his front pocket and I swapped the money for it, "Simon don't talk much does he."

"You wouldn't know how my hair he could go on when he wants too." I laugh.

"Oi Simon what's up." He laughed.

"Erm hi." Simon looked down to the floor.

"Assuming you told him not to say anything."

"As if." I deny.

"I know you well enough jide." Ethan shrugged, "Anyways I'll let you get on I have a cop who wants some coke but refuses to come down bto here.

"See ya." I say before turning to Simon, "Were going back to my place to roll this. Also buy me some fags in the shop by KFC its cheapest their but I'm banned."

"Why you banned?" He asked, no way am I opening that can of worms n

"Don't worry just buy me some Mayfair king size I'll give you the money when we're back."

"Alright."

Authors note

Oi oi oi mini party tomorrow today me and my mate are going to get alcohol. Anyway if I update during that or my next update is weird I would be drunk updating and I've never been proper drunk. Tipsy but not drunk, I better not be a ducking emotional drunk.

Anyways with the twitter poll and what you guys commented Ethan was the only person who coulda been the drug dealer so yeah.

Follow my social media
Twitter~gaybrokenviolin
Tumblr~gaybrokenviolin
Instagram~gaybrokenviolin
Musical.ly~gaybrokenviolin
Snapchat~ phangirl_xix (only because I can't change it)

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️