Couldn't keep up

I left. Couldn't keep up with the rent. I left.

I had no choice, I was going to be kicked out. I wish I could stay, I need the familiar pain. Now I'm in another flat on the other side of the city. It's white washed walls and wooden floor in every room. The small flat and unfamiliar view kill me. I need the familiar pain. I need to be home.

I hate looking out the top floor window, I hate having to take a lift up and down, I hate when the lift breaks and need to use the stairs.

The first night here I screamed for a hour. I heard knocks at the door that I ignored. They are still knocking shouting asking if I'm okay. Why won't they leave?

"I'm fine." I shout back, maybe they will now leave.

They didn't.

"Look open up." The voice calls again, "Or I'm calling the police and I don't want to do that."

I stand up stretching out my stiff body and walk over to the door sliding the chain then turning the key slowly. I just hope this is in my head. Please let nobody be their.

Just to my luck I open it and see a tall guy with dirty blond hair standing their. He had both his hands in his black hoodie.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned and I just nodded, "That's not true what I mean is what's up."

"Nothing." I reply voice lacking any emotion.

"I'm simon." He smiled, "Can I come in."

"I'm JJ." Why isn't he giving up, "And I told you I'm fine."

"Your not and I want to help." He put his hand on the door frame.

"You can't." I snap, "Any anyway I haven't unpacked."

"Please JJ"

"Whatever simon but I'm perfectly fine." I roll my eyes opening the door to let him in, maybe he will leave me alone after this.

"You should stop lying." He walked behind me, "It's bad for your health."

Bad for your health?

Rarely eating, rarely sleeping, rarely moving and drinking to forget now that's bad for your health. What's lying going to do compared to that.

This guy knows nothing.

Authors note

Yay updating.

I'm not sure when my last update was but I think it was a while ago something like a week.

Anyway I've been ill and my meds are playing me up. I've been getting dizzy again. Also I've been feeling depressed more lately.

Depression is a bitch.

Anyways I'm gonna try write more now.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️