Get this over with

"What are you doing?" He asked as I was rolling a joint.

"I'm rolling." I bite my lip as my hands shake.

"How long does it take?"

"Longer because I'm under pressure." I mutter biting my lip, "Considering how often I do this I'm shit at this."

"Can I help?" He leant in to see what I was doing.

"Lick." I said as I held it up to his face, "Along the paper it needs to stick."

"Okay?" His voice went high pitch in confusion, after he licked it I stuck it down, "Are you done?"

"For now since it's your first time I'm not making you smile a whole joint to yourself and I even put tobacco in it so it's not as much." I pushed everything to the side of the table and sat on it next to the open window leaving space for Simon, "Come on."

"Is this safe?" He questioned.

"It's the safest drug." I laughed, "Now pass me that lighter, the red one."

I put the joint between my lips and light it before taking the first drag and blowing in Simons face.

"Okay let's get this over with then. What do I do." He said taking the joint out my hands.

"It's like smoking a cigarette. You have smoked a cigarette right?" He nodded, "Well just do that."

He sat their in silence smoking a little less than half the joint before giving it back to me to finish. I'm assuming he was in shook with what he done, I mean it wasn't my fault I didn't force him as such. When I'm down to the filter I stab out my joint in my make shift ashtray that's a broken glass bottle and throw the end out the window. Theirs no way I'm keeping that.

"Simon you alright?" I ask looking into his now glassy eyes, I don't understand why people think you get red eyes for smoking weed, you only get red eyes if your allergic. (Girl at school told me that sports day when I showed up late because I was waiting with them in the skate park while they smoked weed.)

"Just a little shook that's all." He muttered staring blankly ahead, "I really just smoked weed."

I nodded at him but he continued looking straight. I hope he don't hate me, I never really minded seeing how Simon lived I guess I wanted to have a little fun with him beforehand.

Authors note

Does Simon hate him?

I've found a bunch of people from schools wattpads I kinda wanna vote on their shit or send em a msg. I would die.

I always forget this so Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️