Liam smiled as well, pulling Niall closer and kissing the top of his hair. "Of course," He chimed. "Have to make my baby feel better when he's done."

Niall's smile widened at that and he snuggled closer to Liam, knowing Liam was going to order for him as they stepped up to the counter. The brunette did so and Niall just closed his eyes and let out a happy sigh. He felt Liam gently tug him over to the left after paying and they went to find a seat. They sat down next to each other, Niall still tucked in to Liam's arm. He looked up at his boyfriend.

"So I have an ultrasound appointment coming up in two weeks. Do you...do you want to come?" He asked, blushing.

Liam blinked for a moment, then a big smile spread across his face. "Of course. I'd love to come." He answered. "I want to help you through this pregnancy and be there for everything."

Niall felt his heart flutter. "You're amazing, you know that?" He asked.

Liam grinned. "You may have told me once or twice." He replied.

Niall smiled. "You're amazing, Liam Payne. And I'm so lucky to call you my boyfriend."

"I think I'm the lucky one," Liam laughed.

"Oh just you wait, you won't be thinking so when my mood swings start," Niall chuckled. The brunette picked up Niall's hand and kissed his knuckles.

"I'll be thinking it even more so then." Liam stated, making the blonde blush.

"Oh, I need to go clothes shopping. You wouldn't mind would you?" Niall asked. "I don't want it to be too boring for you so we don't have to go."

"Yeah, sure I don't mind at all. We can go after we're done here." Liam nodded. "I remember yesterday you were saying you wanted more comfortable pants. And I know you like wearing my clothes but for times I'm not over you'd probably like your own."

"But I do love wearing your clothes," Niall chimed in. "But you're right, I do need other clothes. Most likely nicer, bigger outfits for work."

Liam nodded again. "So we can definitely do that." He looked up when he saw the waitress stop at their table.

"Hello, I have your meals. Who ordered the spaghetti?" She asked.

"I did," Liam raised his hand. She nodded and set the plate in front of him. Then she looked back at the other three plates on her tray.

"Those will be mine." Niall stated. The waitress blinked and then looked at Niall.

"All of this, for you?" She questioned. Niall furrowed his eyebrows at that and Liam nearly dropped his fork. "How can you eat all of this?"

Niall's draw dropped in shock at that. In his mind he had a few choice words for this woman but Liam beat him to it. "First of all, it is not your job to judge what someone eats. Second, you have no right to be rude to him. We are paying customers. Third, whether or not he can eat all of that is none of your business. Now put down his food and leave us be or I will have a talk with your manager."

The waitress blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry," She mumbled and set the last three plates down before hurrying off. Liam looked over at Niall to see him staring down at his stomach.

"Ni don't let-"

"D-Do I already look fat?" He asked, voice choked up like he was about to cry. "I-I can't help it that I'm so h-hungry."

Liam's eyes widened as he pushed his plate back a bit to move closer to Niall, wrapping his arms around him. "Hey, shh, shh. You're not fat. And even if you were showing more you're pregnant. There is a difference. She was just rude."