Epilogue

"Bea! You are so beautiful!!! Im so proud of you my baby! Ang laki mo na!" Sabi ng mom ko habang umiiyak

"Haha thanks ma. And fyi im not a baby anymore." Sabi ko at lalo pa syang umiyak.

"Oh yes. Ikakasal ka na nga eh." Sabi nya at niyakap naman yung dad ko

Ang cute nila.

"Mag i-istart na!" Biglang pumasok yung pinsan ko sa dressing room.

After that. My mom and my dad went out to fix my moms make up kasi na gulo na kakaiyak. And then a few seconds later, may kumakatok naman.

"Who is it?" Sabi ko

"B-bea."

"Josh? Hindi ka pwede dito!" Sabi ko at lumapit sa pinto.

"Alam ko. Feeling ko matatae ako." Sabi nya at tumawa

"Oh? Edi tumae ka. Pupunta ka pa dito." Sabi ko at mas tumawa pa sya.

"Na e-excite lang ako." Sabi nya

"Tangina naman Josh! Mag iistart na nga eh! Kala ko nanakbo ka na! Bilisan mo andun na lahat ng tao!"
Narinig kong sabi ni Kean sa labas.

"Good luck Bea!! Wag kang madapa ah?" Sabi ni Kean at tumawa ng malakas.

"Bea. See you later!" Sabi naman ni Josh.

Inhale. Exhale.

I got this. I can do this. Im just so nervous right now. Pano nga kung madapaa ako or makalimutan ko man sasabihin ko? Jusko.

----

"Bea. Ready ka na?" Sabi ng Dad ko. I just nodded.

Then slowly, the doors opened. I can see everyone from here.

Mga classmates ko dati, Si Kent, si Andrea, si Abi at yung baby nya, si Julian, mga friends namin sa hospital, si Darren, and lastly that caught my eye, My man. My love of my life. Josh. Starring at me. I can see his eyes watering yet he's still smiling from ear to ear.

I slowly walked in the aisle with my father holding me tightly.

When we reached the end of the aisle, my dad slowly gave my hand to Josh, saying

"Please take care of my daughter." He said and smiled to Josh.

I can't help it but to cry.

"I wil. I promise." Josh said and take my hand.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." He said while looking at me.

"So are you." I said and he chuckled. "Yea. I know." He said

Then the ceremony began.

I really wanted to listen to the ceremony but i can't get rid of the thought that im actually getting married to the man I love. Im just really happy.

"And this Ring, do you give to Beatrice as a sign and seal of the endless affection with which you will cherish her, and the unbroken fidelity with which you will perform to her the vows of a husband?" The pastor asked Josh.

"I do." He said and smiled.

"And this ring, do you give to Josh as a sign and seal of the endless affection with which you will cherish him, and the unbroken fidelity with which you will perform to him the vows of a wife? Do you?" The pastor asked me.

"I do." I said

I looked at Josh which is also staring at me. We both smiled to each other. Then I looked at the crowd. They're all crying and smiling at us.

"May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. De Guzman!" The father said.

---

"To be honest I never really thought that the two of us will be married. Like I mean, we both hate each other back when we were in high school.

Me and Josh went through a lot of times. Memories. It was Happy, it was sad, it was shocking, Heartbreaking. Madaming pag subok. But still in the end, we're still together. And now standing in front of our loved ones celebrating our marriage. Can you believe it? We're married. Im married to the man whom I love the most. He was once a playboy, who fell in love I guess. Once I asked myself. What if? When a playboy fell in love?"

"He will go crazy until and loose his mind if he didn't get the girl he love. And when he did, he will be complete." Sabi naman bigla ni Josh

"Wag kang singit. Speech ko to." Sabi ko at tumawa naman sya.

"At least alam mo na sagot diba?" Sabi naman nya and he smiled at me.

"Bea. Im the happiest man alive. Thank you for accepting who am I. Thank you for showing what love really is. Thank you for loving me back. I promise I will do the same. I love you so much. Wifey." He said and smiled.

I know he was so cheesy but i still love this guy. And i will love him until my last breath.

-The End-

------

Ahhahaahahahahhaha! Guys ang lalim netong epilogue! Pero guys!!! Omg

Salamat po sa 7.7k reads!!!! Really appreciate it!! And now finally natapos na po yung story na to. Thank you for your patience kasi ang bagal ko po mag update.

Salamat po sa suporta and sa mga comments nyo! Natutuwa po talaga ko mag basa ng mga comments kasi alam ko meron talagang nag babasa ng story ko. And now, it's the end of the story! Salamat po talaga!!!

Guys sa tingin nyo dapat akong gumawa ng story ni Darren?

---

Want to ask me questions? Go on the comments section and ask me anything and i will answer you guys.

Byeeee

:D

Fun fact: Ahn jae hyun (Josh) and Gu Hye sun (Bea) just got married in real life!!!!! Omg!