Chapter 30

Guuuuuys!!! Promise ang busy ng school lol. Parang wala naman nagbabasa neto kaya okay lang hahahahaha

Okay enjoy chapter 30!! :D

------

JOSHUA'S POV

Its been 6 months and matatapos na din ang midterm in a few weeks. Im kinda excited but kinda scared of the result. I hope i passed the exams..

Sam is not going to school anymore but she still works at the place i first saw her. Sa bar. Her tummy is getting bigger and bigger now. I heard she is five months pregnant.

I am really hoping that the baby is not mine.

Me and Bea never talked again after that last phone call we have.. I always tried contacting her but its like she shut her whole world to me.

"'🖕🏻 Sam 🖕🏻'Is now calling you"

I saw my phone vibrates and saw that sam is calling me right now. I answered her call and i can hear her crying.

"Sam? What are you crying about?" I asked. Of course i am concerned about her because we bacame friends actually.

"Hindi k-ko na kaya.. Help me please!" Sabi nya and continued crying

"What is it?" Sabi ko

"M-my dad.." She said and before i say something I heard someone on the background. I think it was his dad.

"BEA!! PUMUNTA KA NGA DITO TANGINA MONG BATA KA WALA KA NA NAGAWA!!"

"ANO? CELLPHONE KA NANAMAN?!?! ABAT MAY TINATAWAGAN KA PA!" Sabi nung guy and then hung up.

I felt worried about Sam because i can sense that she is in trouble. Tsk I guess i have no choice then. Nag bihis ako and then went to Sam's house.

When i got there all i can hear is crying.

"I-I am sorry!" Over and over again.

I went inside and all i saw is sam sitting in the corner. Crying. Her face was so red. I also noticed that she became more skinny than she usually is. I immediately approached her

"Sam?! Bakit ka umiiyak?" Sabi ko but she just ignore me

"SAM!" I shouted. Finally instead of crying, she point something. Tinuro nya yung pintuan ng kwarto nya.

I slowly walked into her room. Nung nakadating na ko sa pintuan, i opend it and saw blood. Blood everywhere.

"W-what the fuck happened here?!" I quickly looked at Sam but she is not in that corner anymore.

"Sam?! Where the hell are you?! B-bakit? Anong nangyari sa tatay mo?" Sabi ko pero parang wala naman akong kausap dahil wala na sya dun.

I looked for her and i saw her in the kitchen crying and she is holding a knife with blood in it.

"S-sam. Tell me, what happened exactly." Sabi ko trying to calm myself.

"J-josh. I killed my dad.." She said at lalo pa syang umiyak.

She killed her dad? Why?
I was about to ask her why pero bigla nya tinutok yung kutsiloyo sa muka ko.

"Woah! S-sam calm down! Bakit?!" Sabi ko tapos nagsimula na kong matakot. Ano bang nang yayari sayo Sam?

"Josh!! Wag mo sasabihin kahit kanino!! Kung hindi sasaksakin din kita!!" Sabi nya and started swinging the knife that caused a scratch on my face. Hindi naman ganon ka lala pero tumulo agad yung madaming dugo but it really hurts like hell!

"O-oh my.. I.. Im sorry.." Sabi ni Sam and then she dropped the knife on the floor.

"Its okay.. Im here.." Sabi ko yun and she hugged me. Really tight

Its like im her charger and she needs me so damn much for her to survive. Sa tingin ko she had enough. I really don't know what happened between her dad but I know she is really hurt.

"Sam.. Tell me." Sabi ko sa kanya at tumingin sya sakin and I wiped her tears.

"Yung tatay ko.. Almost every night. He always do that such thing t-to me.. I wanted to fight but all i can feel was pain.." She said

"He was about to do that again but i remembered you." She fake a laugh. "I don't know why but i felt like you gave me the strength to fight. I didn't mean to.. Hindi ko s-sinasadya Josh.." And the she started crying again.

I called the ambulance immediately realizing that there is a person hurt in this house.

"Josh.. Im sorry.." Sabi nya at niyakap nya ko.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit pero dahil sa yakap na yun biglang may bumilis.

My heartbeat.