Like an Unfinished Puzzle *Chapter 2*

*Anami's p.o.v*

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Six seconds passed since Rangiku left and already i'm bored as hell. Wow, who knew someone can be bored as hell that fast. Though, Rangiku would come back. She only left to buy some rice balls, she'll be back...

Wow, I must really be lonely to be paranoid to this extent. Wow, extent is a big and smart word. So is paranoid, but not really smart; more like long and intricate. Wow, intricate is a long and smart word.

While I was thinking about my word search, I didn't notice Rangiku coming in with two other people.

"Anami?" she asked with concern in her eyes. I looked up to face her, and started at her. Her look then changed, suddenly, to a look of happiness and excitement.

"You were thinking about the captain, weren't you!" she yelled as if she discovered gravity or figured out the world was round. In my head, I was laughing. Outside, I was just blushing.

"No!" I yelled defensively and embarrassingly.

"Sure~!" she sang. She sat down on the chairs, and one of the boys came close to me.

"Hello Anami," this guy said (yeah I know, smart language). He had blondish-yellowish hair with bangs covering one of his blue eyes. "My name is Izuru Kira." Hmm, he seems familiar, but not so much.

"Renji," he says, not even looking at me. Wow, talk about rude. It looks like he wants to be somewhere else rather than here. He has flaming red hair that's tied up and brown eyes. He has tribal-like tattoos where his eyebrows are suppose to be, and it looks like they go throughout his entire body.

"Hello Izuru," I only say. I turn to Renji and say, "If you don't want to be here, then the door's right there. I'm not keeping you here, I didn't force you to be here. And don't make up some crappy excuse like your tired or something like that so that way it can cover up your attitude on wanting to be here. Now, go. Rangiku and Izuru might be sorry for kicking you out, but I'm not, and I really don't give a damn. I don't care if you go tell your captain, I don't care if your superior than me, just get out before you really piss me off."

By now his face is the same color as his hair. He was angry as hell to put it in simpler terms. Just as he was about to blow, he walked out of the room, out of Squad 4, and yelled. We started to laugh.

"Anami, you didn't have to be so blunt. You could have cut him some slack," Izuru said.

"Nah, I did it out of instinct. I didn't know what I was saying, until it popped out. Did me and Renji get along before, you know, this happened?"

"No. In fact, you guys hated each other's guts. So, maybe you acted on impulse."

"Why do we hate each other?" I asked.

"No one really knows. You guys were the best of friends one day, the next day you almost killed each other in a fight. No one knows what happened."

Hmm... I wonder what it is. He does seem like a jackass, but from what it sounds like, it was almost a shock to see us fighting like this. That meant that we were really good friends, before something happened.

My thoughts were broken when Rangiku placed some rice balls on my lap.

"Thank you! I'm getting sick and tired of hospital food!" I exclaimed. Rangiku and Izuru just laughed. We ate in a comfortable silence. We soon finished, and we just started talking randomly. Hours later, they both had to leave, so I sighed disappointed. I knew I was going to be bored in six seconds flat.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" She pulled out something that looked like a notepad and a weird device. "It's your sketch pad. You loved to sketch, and you are really good at it. And here's an mp3 (a/n: yeah i seriously doubt that they would have mp3's in the soul society, but its my story! and plus, no one can live without a mp3, even if they are dead souls that kill monsters that feed on us.) that you got one time when we went to the World of the Living," she finished, handing me the device.

World of the Living?

I thought, Must be exactly what it sounds like I guess.

I turned on the mp3 and searched the songs. There were alot of them...alot. I looked at the sketch pad and saw pencils, color pencils, sharpeners, erasers, markers, pens, and a shader. "Thanks. I won't be that bored anymore."

I turned the page on the sketch pad, but immediately closed it before Rangiku saw. I started to blush. Luckily, Rangiku was too busy trying to drink sake without me looking. Ha...

"Rangiku, just drink the god-damn thing." With that said, she chugged the whole thing. She was drunk the next minute. Poor Izuru, he had to drag her the entire way. Well, at least I have privacy to open my sketch pad again.

Why would I draw him? Not to mention in every angle. Four pages of his face, in every type of angle you could think of, in my sketch pad. I can't believe it.

I studied them very carefully. They seemed to have alot of detail. The shading was done very carefully and precise, you can see that I drew over light lines, you can see some erase marks; it was done perfectly, well tried. I don't think I captured his beauty perfectly........woah, where did that come from?

It must be the medication. Maybe that's why I've been feeling...-

but I didn't get to finish that thought, because I suddenly felt so tired. I closed my sketch pad, carefully placed it under the hospital bed along with my mp3, and feel into a dreamless dream.

************Magical time warp************

I heard a small rumbling, then nothing. I decided it was nothing, and almost went back to sleep. Almost. A small crash was echoing through the room, but I was way too tired to open my eyes. All I could do was listen. I heard grumbling, mumbling, then footsteps coming near me.

"I mess everything up."Is that...no. It couldn't be. He left a long time ago. I felt a hand grab mine.

"Why do I always mess things up with you?"

It is him. His voice is filled with desperation. Is it a cry for help?

"Please, tell me. Why must this happen to you, especially you?"

It is. I know it. It's...it's...........

"Why?"

Renji?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for some weird reason the slideshow won't work so here are the links to the pictures she drew:

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g375/lilmizzhugable13/?start=all

bet you werent expecting that, bet you were expecting Toshiro. so why was Renji in your room? why does Renji hate you? i know why..... *in a peter griffin voice* but you dont HAHAHAHAHA! well tell me what you think! vote it! favorite it! read it! love it! marry it!.......nah just kidding...or am i? >:)