"I won't pry if you are not ready but if you want to can you tell me why you did this? What is because of me or was it something I d-" He was saying but was interrupted.

"No it wasn't because of you or really anything 'you' did. This is something I need to deal with by myself. You can only be by my side but even then I might hurt you." She says as she looks down in shame.

"I don't think you would hurt me? Would you Chara?" She asks her.

Chara sighs as she looks towards Frisk. "Frisk you should ask a question that you may not want to hear the answer." She says quietly then realizes what she says and then responds. "Frisk I know you want to help me I really do but there are some things you can't help with because you are too nice but I think I like that about you." She says softly with a soft smile as her wounds continually bleed out.

Frisk was confused and slightly afraid of what she said that he sighed and looked at her wounds and gave her a Cinna-bun and shook his head.

Chara sighed and ate the Cinna-bun and it healed her wound. She was happy that Frisk didn't hate her unless they did and she didn't know it but she would worry about that later now she had to continue forward into the Hot land. That was a way for Chara to continue being who she was she needed to move forward with Frisk.

Frisk and Chara both eventually went to the river person and went back to Alphys' lab and then the moved past through it and saying their hellos and goodbyes to Alphys. Chara was happy to be moving but Frisk was deeply worried about her.

As the both continued forward Frisk kept getting notices from Alphys. Chara found it annoying while Frisk found it amusing. Both continued forward, and both of them worried about each other, but not willingly to say it now. Then they both come to the moving rails Chara stayed close to Frisk because she didn't like how this thing moved in odd directions. It always put her on edge due to the fact she thought one of these resets she would be set her flying but it never happened.

Frisk kept getting more and more messages as the transverse through Hot land Chara did her usual dialogue even though she didn't have to but it has become a bad habit. They flew through the puzzles but Chara never gave him the answer she never did in any of the timelines. As they explored some areas of Hot land Chara couldn't help herself to certain items that Frisk didn't want it was fine with her but made sure that she kept her original armor in case of a serious battle.

As they proceed forward the came to the triple air vent. Chara smiled and made Frisk go first while went right after him and that would have happened. If Chara wasn't so insisted on him going forward. Instead of her going after him she had to go first without trying to go first. She fell on top of it and went to the other side. She wasn't hurt that bad thankfully but it knocked the wind right out of her and she wasn't very happy about it.

She waited for him to join her and that he did with ease holding back his laughter. Chara rolled her eyes and walked forward while beckoning him to follow and she realized that she forgot something. Something so unforgettable that is was strange that did forget it and then she remembers when it's too late. Mettaton appears once again as light glow. "Cooking with Killer robot." Chara mentally groaned while Frisk did it with his body, but kept his composure up.

Mettaton goes with his dialogue and Chara sighs as She watches Frisk do the assistant's work. She was glad that he could do it because she was trying to hide the fact that she is who she is. Then confetti rained down. Chara managed to hide from The audience but not from Mettaton but they were more interested with Frisk.

The Mettaton pulls out a chainsaw and revved it up to collect the final ingredient, a human soul. Frisk was stunned in fear by the chainsaw coming closer him. While Chara was trying to hold back laughter while Alphys saved him at the nearest possible second. Chara was almost dying because of the way Frisk was acting but she didn't do it because she knew how he felt because she experiences it once before.