Chapter 12

Recap

"STOP!" I yelled at him with both my hands up as if I was going to hold him back. He stopped and stood there with his eyes still glowing. He listened. "Step back." I said and instantly he obeyed. "Come to me." he took two steps forward being right in front of me. "Bend down" his eyes still glowing red, he did as I said. I cupped his cheek with one hand and kissed the other. "Stop feeling so guilty all the time." I wispered in his ear. He instantly relaxed.

"Thank you Thea." he whispered pulling back and his eyes were normal.

______________________________________________
Thea's POV

I looked around and everyone was gawking at me. "Oh my god!!!! That was AMAZING!!! I had no idea this was a thing. You had absolute control of everyone. But why didn't it effect Isabel?" She was paseing back and forth in excitement almost eerily.

I looked at Isabel, "I created a barrier before we started. If I hadn't you all would have injured her."

"No that's not what would have happened," Chris chimed in. "I saw a version of this and it ended up with most of you ripping each other apart to get at her." he paused to look at me, "You wouldn't have been hurt but they would have. Thats why I asked Isabel to use a barrier and that changed the vision."

"I'm sorry I controlled you Blake. I wasn't sure what was happening. Everyone had glowing red eyes and when they returned to normal you were still in a trance." he looked back at me but he didn't seem worried or upset.

"I'm just glad you can protect yourself. Trust me if you hadn't taken control it would have been a lot like the incident yesterday." he laughed gently after his statement. "I don't know how everyone else felt but you we're pulling me to you in like...aahh... a seductive way." he had a very small amount of pink rise to the surface of his cheeks.

"I felt it too. The moment you started I could feel the pull but I wasn't pulled till a moment later and Blake was right it was seductive in nature." Danny confirmed with what Blake had said.

"This is wonderful! Remarkable! I will have Isabel and some others work with you to hone this new ability. I still don't know what you are. You can heal with tears and sing people into submission. I'll look into this why don't all of you enjoy your day while I contact some friends to find out if they have heard anything about this." she started walking away toward the house while I sat here completely dumbfounded. How could this even be possible. What am I?

_________________________________________________

Hekate POV

How can this be? It has been centuries since I've seen her kind. I must find how she was able to leave the island. I must keep this to myself if any of the gods find out what she is there will be an uproar. Someone is coming back. They must be trying to make themself known by doing this. And if he finds out one has made it off his island he will cause untold disaster. Not that I'm completely opposed but I still have my own business to conduct. Mortals have made this world unbareable to us Gods. Making us weaker. I am but a shell of my former self. The power I use to have has dwindled so much I'm not even sure I will be able to complete my task. It seems I've waited to long. I knew she was special and that is why I kept eyes on her. But I never knew it would come to this. I must continue to go on. I just hope I can do this before the Gods find out and intervene. We have all stayed hidden biding our time till we can come back. That time is soon I can feel it.

__________________________________________________

Blake's POV

I layed in bed restlessly, thinking of what she is and her abilities. I know now why my wolf desires her. She powerful and fierce, but also caring. When she told me to stop feeling guilty I was back in control but it touched me deeper than words could go. I am guilty of so much. Most werewolves are typicly wiped of the face off the earth because their rabid tendincies and the imposibility to be controlled by their human part. There are very few of us left. Most of us have been hunted down and killed. Werewolves, fairies, witches, all things supernatural. We have been safe here for sometime but it won't be long till we are the hunted again. The hunters seem to be everywhere watching and waiting. Spouting their God's beliefs that we are abominations and must be eradicated to please their One True God. Blah blah blah. The last time I ran into one he killed a small fariy child. The boy was kind and his family was helping me look for a witch. He was out in a garden helping flowers bloom when a arrow tore through his chest followed by another to his heart. I couldn't contain my wolf and shifted. The beast was tall and it's limbs were suprisingly odd for its body. Long legs and arms with the ability to stand on his hind led making him a little I've 8 ft. Sharp long claws extending about three to four inches. The hair raised on his back followed by a deep ferocious growl and teeth bared as the lips pulled back. Repulsive. That what I was when my wolf was in control. I launched at the man. He must not have known I was here because he was not prepared. I tore at his chest with my claws and riped is throat open with my jaws. I took a step back and dropped his Adams-apple and flesh out of my mouth. The more death I caused or blood tasted increase my wolf's control over myself and I could become rabid if not careful. I ran I knew the family would no longer help me. Everyone avoids weres because they are hunted religiously and now that they knew what I was they wouldn't help me they would just claimed I brought the hunter there that I killed there little boy. But now I no longer feel the guilt of the boys death, now I just see it as a tragic accident. Where as before Thea asked me to not feel guilty, all I felt was the guilt.