Chapter 1

Tara, Eva and I spent almost every night at the club. The scene was amazing to us, the music pumping through our veins, the rhythm making every part of our bodies move, and the crowds that begged for us. Tara and Eva are my best friends and we've been working at Cloud 9 for 3 years now. I made it to lead cage my 1st year and all three of us work together to create the choreography. There was never an empty spot in the house. Bodies moved like waves of the ocean in a storm, fast yet with rhythm. The heat from the crowd radiated making the air smell of pheromones and cologne. Tonight was the 10th anniversary and Tara and I had created something the crowd will never forget. Tonight we would leave the cages. Although according to my manager, Carlos, it was always unacceptable due to our status, but he agreed to let us do it. We wished each other good luck and talked to our girls then presumed to our spots. I was in front cage middle of the floor where the VIPs were at, Tara to my right with other VIPs, and Eva to my left with another group of VIPs. The rest of our girls were placed in cages all around the club. We were ready.

"HOW IS EVERY ONE TONIGHT? AS ALL OF YOU KNOW TONIGHT IS A SPECIAL NIGHT AND TO THANK YOU FOR COMING WE'RE GIVING YOU A GIFT IN RETURN, AND NO IT'S NOT A MASERATI! WITH OUT FURTHER ADUE I GIVE YOU OUR LADIES." Carlos always had a way with the crowds but tonight they were all here for the girls.

Our song, Buttons by the PussyCatDolls started as we all started moving in unison in our cages, letting our bodies do their magic. We waited for our que when they first say loosen up my buttons, we tore our outfits so our second ones were ready. We all had similar tops. My top looked like a bustier laced up the back with booty shorts. A few more moments later and our cage doors were opened and we all stepped out. The crowd roared like animals as we strutted around making bedroom eyes at every man and woman in the building keeping up with the music. Now we did our freestyle, I grabbed the man in front of me putting my manicured hands on his chest, trailing my fingers down the front of his shirt, I twisted around him meeting my next victim, a woman as I traced my finger from her lips to her thigh making her shiver with pleasure. I moved though the crowed giving special treatment to them and that's when a VIP I've never seen before approached me. He was going to get a special treatment tonight. I walked to him and I gave him a seductve look and sexy smile, I turned around in front of him. I grabbed his hands putting them on my hips, I closed the space between us making his chest touch my bare back. Slowly I danced on him and dropped low just to bring it back up to him, I could feel his hot minty breath on my neck. "I'm Thea." I said loud enough so he could hear.

"Your quite ____ Thea____ I'm glad ___ Tonight. I'm C___."He tried to talk to me.

"I COULDN'T HEAR YOU." I spoke slightly louder in his ear.

"I SAID YOUR QUITE STUNNING THEA AND THAT I'M GLAD I CAME HERE TONIGHT. I'M COLE."

"WELL I HOPE YOU STAY AND ENJOY THE SHOW." That's when I began to finish and smiled back at him while I walked away to continue the rest of the night.

-------------------------------------------

Once our performance was done we retired to our dressing rooms. Exhausted and sweaty I fell into my chair grabbing a towel to dab myself off. Carlos walked in after knocking "Ladies, Ladies, what a night I tell you that was an amazing idea Tara..."

"Oh don't even think about forgetting me!" Eva was waving her finger around the place. I let loose a quick snort of laughter.

"Well if you would have let me finish my sentence then you would have been congratulated also. Boy am I glad I gave into you girls. Tonight was great, now go home and rest I'm sure you all have things that need to be done. Oh and Thea I need to talk to you." He walked down the hall and into his office with me on his heels. "Thea I wanted to talk to you about some stuff, one being how great you were and I know you put a ton of work into it, two being that you're doing a great job with all of the dancers. And last but not least I would like to make a business proposal. You pick the girls, you train the girls, and you get $700 every night you dance and that's not including your tips or hourly for training. So what do you think?"

I was shocked of course especially $700 every night I danced. Including tips and training hours that was 2500-3000 a week. "Carlos I think it sounds great I just need a little time to think about it go over it with a lawyer. If you could print up what you want to do and I'll get back to you on it. I'm honored really I just want to make sure everything is good." I tried to sound calm but I was excited it sounded great especially because all he ever hired were nothing but pretty faces and only if they knew how to move their bodies that would be great. But I also wouldn't put it past Carlos to screw me over , he is a club owner, a rich and greedy one at that.

"Great I will do that then. Well that was all now get out of here before you pass out." he shooed me out the door of his offce smileing.

"Thanks Carlos I'll see you for tomorrow. " I called to him as I walked away. Finally time to go home and sleep after today. It's been so crazy lately with the anniversary and with life. But the night was over and it was time to go home and throw my pjs on, drink some wine and fall asleep. After tonight I could definitely sleep for a year but that would require not eating and as of right now I'm starving.

"So what Carlos want?" Tara asked.

"HER BABIES!!" Eva yelled across the dressing rooms. I could since her wiggling her eyebrows.

"As if I'm the mothering type, I can't even keep a cactus alive and they only need water 2-3 times a year. The only thing I can grow is mold in the refrigerator other than that I have a black thumb.. No offence Tara."

"Non taken you just wish you were black." Tara said in a matter of fact tone. Tara was black from Detroit none the less. She was as sweet as pie but as feisty as a pack of Tasmanians devils, and those aren't pack type creatures.

"Honey she's got every positive thing there is to being black... Look at her." Eva motioned to me. "She's got stash in her dash and junk in her trunk, and she can use them..." Eva smiled, as Tara walked up to me. Eva grew up in Los Angeles and she was Puerto Rican mostly. I always compared her to Rosario Dawson.

"But she ain't got the hair, and trust me it's all about the hair." Tara flaunted her hair, she always has beautiful hair. And I was always jealous. She could have long strait hair one day and curly the next and it was never frizzy.

"Okay anyways I was ganna see if you ladies wanted to grab a bite to eat? Because I'm starving." Truth was I was hungry enough to eat a horse with the show going on tonight I don't think I ate at all today.

"I can't I'm going home and going to bed.." Eva said giving me her 'I'm sorry' eyes.

"Sorry Anthony's waiting for me to get home or else I would. But I have to go my cab is here." Tara trotted off with her bags.

"Okay well I'll just think of something, I'll see you both tomorrow we have yet another show and I need sleep. See you then. Oh and Eva please be on time, I'm trying to set an example with the others." I smiled at her hoping she wouldn't argue with me.

"Okay miss bossy." She laughed and started to walk away and stopped. "You didn't tell us what Carlos wanted, so what was it?"

"He wants me to take over the team. Choose who I want, train them how I want basically." I rolled my eyes.

"He offered more cash didn't he?" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Yea $700 every night I dance and that's not including tips or hourly for training either." I said.

"HOLY SHIT GIRL, you're gonna be banking like crazy. You took the offer right?" She looked so funny when she does her money dance it was hard not to giggle.

"Not yet I want a lawyer to look it over.. I don't want to be screwed over." I looked at her knowing very well she disapproved.

"He doesn't have the balls but I understand.. Well I'll see you tomorrow." Then she was gone. And just like that I was alone in the dressing room.

---------------------
Just a side note if there is a video you don't have to listen to it to have the story make sense. I just like to add one for fun if it's applicable. 😺