chapter 44

Oliver

--------

"Where are we going?" Rose gave me an anxious look. We were on our way to a photoshoot for Drop dead.

"Well I told you about being a Drop Dead model sooo-"She cut me off.

"You were being serious!"

"Yes love, I was being serious." I chuckled.

"We are shooting for the winter line up."I smiled looking at the road.

"I don't know Oli." She looked me.

"It will be fun. You only have two days left might as well do somthing fun." I gave her a sad smile.

"I get to see you when Of Mice and Men are in the same town as you for warped. "She gave me another sad smile.

Of Mice and Men had another tour and wasn't able to be apart of the European Warped tour. We also planned a tour with just Of Mice & Men in North America to help them out more when they release their new album.

"Oliver? You there?"Rose laughed, breaking my train of thought.

"Yeah, just thinking."I smiled.

"Well while you were thinking we've been parked infront of your store for five minutes."She smirked.

"Well someone is sassy today."I laughed.

"Always."

-----Photoshoot-------

"Oliver I don't know about this?" She gave me a worried look while hiding behind the curtain.

"Come on. It not that bad."I laughed. It was only her not wearing pants, she could easily cover herself with the shirt. She walked out wearing a suck a fuck shirt.

"See it is not that bad. You look great."I gave her a kiss before she was dragged to the small set by our designers.

"Oli, does she knows what she's doing?"The photographer Mike looked at me confused.

"No, but make sure you don't make her uncomfortable. "I patted his shoulder.

"Okay Rose, I'm going to need you to out your leg out and you can pull the shirt out on the end if your not comfortable showing your-" I coughed awkwardly trying to make him stop.

"You'll do fine l, just act natural. " Mike continued.

"I will go get ready, have fun." I ran out.

I walked into the dressing room quickly changing in to the Bluntly does it T-Shirt. The makeup artist did her thing, and same did the hairstylist. By the time I was done Rose was already changed for her next shot.

"Are you ready My little Rose." I chuckled when I walked out of the dressing room.

"You haven't called me that it forever."She giggled.

"I know."

"Okay you two just stand here."Mike pointed to the "x's" on the floor.

"Rose just relax a little." Mike sighed

"Here, let me." I kissed her, makinging her stiffen by surprise until calmed down and loosen up.

"Your Welcome."I smiled before Mike took his chance and started taking pictures.

"You didn't have to do that, I'm capable of me having a picture taken."Rose huffed.

"I know, but I just wanted an excuse to kiss you."I chuckled seeing her blush a little.