Chapter 33

"Amanda..." I said.

she looked at me with a smirk, I looked up to find that the guy was Oliver... He was drunk of course, and she looked perfectly sober.

''oh is he your boyfriend? Oh well you should really watch after him, who knows who could take advantage of him" she laughed.

My Blood boiled through my viens as she stood infront of me. Oliver finally made it back to reality and was staring at me in shock.

'' Well I didn't know sluts were going to be at this party." I growled.

'' What are you doing here anyway" I spat.

''I came to take back my boyfriend."

"Bitch, you left him to fuck around with some random guy, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have came back to you." I smirked.

" Then why did he let me kiss him." she smirked. Oliver got between us trying to stop what ever was going to happen.

''Oliver, fuck off!" I growled. He looked at me in shock and walked away.

"Oh look you are standing up for yourself, I've seen the videos, your pathetic."

I threw a punch hitting her in the jaw, knocking her on the ground. People stopped and stared at us.

''You bitch!" she yelped in pain.

"How about you go fuck yourself, and get the hell away from me!" I screamed.

"Rose!" Vic pulled me away before Amanda got up.

"She fucking kissed my boyfriend Vic let me go!" I screamed trying to pull away. Austin got up and grabbed me too before Vic almost dropped me. Austim carried me outside and walked me over to Olivers bus.

''He didn't kiss her, she forced him to the wall." Austin mumbled.

" why didn't he push her away..." I tear escaped my eyes.

"what if someone randomly kissed you when you weren't expecting it, you would have no idea how to react, now lets also out it to were you are drunk, you wouldn't even know it." Austin hugged me.

''come on its been a rough day gets some sleep, I'll get this fixed up okay?" Austin said kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my self in the blankets and faced the wall, Slowly falling asleep.

Oli

-----

It happend so quickly, Amanda walking in, me telling her to leave, the kiss, Rose yelling, Amanda's lip bleeding, Austin pulling out Rose...

I didnt even explain myself, I just stood there like a idiot not knowing what to do or say.

Austin came back pissed off, I knew I was going to get punched and I was right. I got up from the ground feeling the pain throbbing on my cheek.

''you have until morning to fix this shit if you want her to stay with you" He growled holding me against the wall.

He let go and I walked out the door getting stares from everybody.

I walked into the bus hearing a light crying noise comming fron the bunks. Hearing it made my chest hurt knowing I fucked up.

I climbed into bed wrapping my arms around her.

''I'm sorry love, I fucked up really bad this time." I mummbled.

''no shit, sherlock." she cried into my chest.

''why didn't you push her away." she mumbled.

''I don't know honestly, she came over to say she was sorry but I told her to fuck off, next thing I know I'm against the wall with her lips on mine and I just blacked out. I couldn't respond to anything after that..." I mumbled.

" I'm really sorry love, forgive me..." I said pulling her closer.

" Dont go." she mumbled.

"I forgive you, since I know I probably would have been like that too, but my ex isnt crazy"

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Oliver...."

"I love you too, goodnight." I yawned.

---------------------

sorry for the short chapter!