Chapter 32

Rose

----------------

I walked into the lounge to find Nichols and Fish sitting on the couch.

"Hey dove, how is the last day going along for you." Jordan asked politely.

"Good, thank you for asking."

" Are you excited to get home.'' I at smiled at him.

" Can't wait to see my lovely fiancé again." He smiled looking at his hands where the ring should be on within a month.

"I can't wait, I'm so proud of you" I smiled.

Soon a tired Oliver came through the door holding his phone.

"care to explain why fans are saying you became a 'badass bitch' love" he said.

"was this about the girl think I was a whore because I was hanging with Drake. she said I was cheating on you with something and that I was a slut or something. But yes because I was pissed off and her boyfriend stopped it before anything happened." I smirked.

"really wow, good job Dove." matt gave me a high five since he was watching the video.

'' Don't high five her mate, I had to cover her up." Oliver said.

"It was nothing Oliver, don't worry about it, look Pierce the Veil is having a party tonight." I said trying to calm him down.

" Come on Mate, I saw the video its no big deal." Matt said trying to back me up.

"I don't want to deal with this right now, we're going to be late for our set rehearsal." Oliver groaned.

"I'll call the guys and tell them." Jordan said.

"And your coming with us." Oliver said pointing at me before walking out.

"He's not mad." Matt laughed.

"How can you tell with him." I smiled.

"He's never serious with you." He smiled.

''Good point, now lets get going before he actually does gets mad." I smirked.

I walked in the back to find Oliver standing there with a smirk on his face. He reached his arms out wanting a hug. His arms wrapped around me and he rest his chin on my head, I could tell he was smiling.

" we need to go Oli." I smiled.

"But I don't want too" he groaned.

"Its the last day make it count." I smiled.

(Later that day/ the party)

''Rose, we need to hurry up" Oliver said outside the bathroom.

''just get in if you really need to shower that bad." I laughed.

The door burst open and got undressed.

''I can feel your eye's" he laughed. I quickly looked away and continued to do my makeup.

I put on the dress I wore earlier and the wedges.

''We're 30 minutes late Oliver." I said looking at my phone.

''well that's what happens when you take a long shower and lock me out." he said 

 I rolled my eyes putting on my mothers necklace, staring at my reflection I looked a little bit like my mother... my lips slowly formed into a smile thinking about her.

Oliver walked out of the shower in a towl and dried of his hair before getting ready.

I walked out and grabbed a bottle of Vodka knowing some people would enjoy this, even though I'm going to get drunk since tomorrow I have a flight to catch. Oliver walked out wearing his normal clothing choice, one of his drop dead shirts and jeans.

We walked out of the bus going two busses down already hearing the music blasting from the bus. He opened the door for me as we walked in Alex saw me and grabbed my arm.

"Come on, lets play beer pong!"he screamed

I looked over at oliver and he smiled letting me go.

''you and kellin, against me and jack." Alex said.

''sure." I smirked looking at kellin setting up the table.

''I'm not getting waisted that last time" I said looking at Alex in the eye. Last time I woke up in the bathtub with a bottle of jack and Jack was on the floor using a towel as a blanket.

''Don't worrt Rose nothings gonna happen." He smiled.

Kellin hugged me and we began to play.

9:9

I was feeling tipsy and it was tied for the win, I called Oliver over since he was still sober. Kellin saw what I was doing and he gave me a smile knowing we were going to win. Oliver came over holding his second beer and kissed me before I threw it in.

''welcome." he said and wrapped his arms around me.

''I'm going to say hi to Vic and come back okay." I smiled. He nodded and walked over to the couch with mike. I walked out the door passing by a familiar girl in a black dress.

 I found Vic with Tony and Lacey.

" Hey." I smiled.

" are you excited for tomorrow?" Vic smiled.

 " yeah, I miss England its been years." I said.

''I'm going miss you kiddo" Tony said.

"same here turtle." I laughed. We continued to talk until I walked back inside to grab a beer for Vic. I walked past a couple making out and grabbed the bottle out of the fridge. I pulled out my phone checking the time until I bumped into a person causing me to drop my phone next to the couple. The girl stoped and looked at me handing my phone, I looked up at her and I saw it...

''Amanda.."

 --------------------

sorry about not updating , I'm failing biology and I'm busy with school. I was going to post tgis last weekend but it was my birthday and yesterday I was out grocery shopping with my mom and wnded up watching doctor who all day yesterday.