chapter 16 part (2-3) So who's your friend?

Rose

----------

''Austin I think I see her! " I was talking over the phone in a large crowd.

''Does she have the pass?''

"I think so? I'll you back later. Love you. "

I looked closely she had it on and she was wearing a blank tank top and shorts with a red bandanna around her wrist. I ran over to her getting extremely excited.

''Hey you made it!" I said hugging her.

''Yeah, my sister was forcing me to use this pass.'' she laughed.

''Any other band you're seeing?"

"Nope. I'm just gonna see them play and hangout around here.''she said.

''Oh, well the set doesn't start in like 30 minutes how about I show you around to my friends.''

''sounds fun, where are they?" she said.

''Somewhere around here.''I said walking her to the buses. By the time we got to the buses she started giving me a weird look.

''Don't worry they're nice'' I said calming her down. Vic came running over to me with a squirt gun.

''Run. I'm wearing white!"I yelled looking at the tank top I changed into.

I started to run to my bus as she followed.

''Wait! Are we supposed to be in here?" she started to freak out.

''yeah I live here?" I said

''what do you mean?"she said confused

''Austin is the front man of Of Mice & Men"I laughed.

''Why am I so stupid? No wonder why your names were so familiar.''she said face palming.

''Wait right here I'm gonna put my bikini and some water guns you want to change?"I asked.

''nah I'm fine" she shrugged

I changed in the bathroom, I saw my reflection with the scats on me thighs and hip... I quickly put shorts over so fans couldn't see or anyone else, I hated the stares I got from strangers saying that they understand but they don't know what it was like in my shoes, I was little when it happened...

I walked out and went to the kitchen and filled the guns with red food coloring and water.

''You ready?"I said looking at her.

''yeah all I need is the gun." she laughed

''Oh sorry I forgot" I said handing it to her.

''okau we are after pierce the veil and Bring me the horizon.''I said looking at her

''I already know what they look like I listened to them in the pass and my sister is crazy about Jaime and lee.''she laughed

We ran out side and I can see vic camping near the sws bus.

''Vic who's playing and want to team up with us!"I screamed running up to him.

''Um my band, Kellin, jesse and Oli's band, oh and Devin from I see stars. ''he said.

''Yay I'm against BMTH I want to see Oli soaking wet.''I giggled

''I forgot about your Tattoo Rose it looks nice "he said hugging me.

"Okay we'll team with your band so its about even."I said

we all met up near my bus and I introduce Sam they seemed to like her, Both Matts like my tattoo and it took Lee a while to get it.