chapter 23

So I couldn't go see drake but I managed to get tickets to this years warped tour for a cheap price at ticket master for 48$ and not pay 77$ instead.. But im going on their last date because I live really close to Houston so its probably going to be a 45minute or less drive for me I guess. But I found out the news why I couldn't go to see him (BTW my family doesn't know about Drake because knowing them I would be like banned from him or something yeah Asian mom and retired military step dad so they are strict... ) so they said we had family plans so I had to cancel "sleeping over at a friends house for a week..." but yeah... I told Andrew and he said it was okay.... But im going to warped because I think it will clear my mind...

Rose

------------

I woke up in a room, it was dark I could see anything around me.... I heard a faint cry in a distance, I followed the sound until the setting begin to appear around me. I was in a neighborhood, it was still dark outside but I could see smoke around the corner and a bit of light. I ran to see what was going on and I noticed a little girl sitting on the sidewalk crying, I turned my head and saw a small two story house indulged in flames, the screaming stopped but her all she could do was cry. I ran to her so I could hug her, tell her everything was alright, that things will be okay, But I ran right through her. No one could help her or be there for her, I felt so helpless.

The setting changed and I was in a house. The walls were a cream color and I see the little girl again... Her arms covered in bruises and her thighs red, she hid in the corner away from everyone not saying a word and staring at the wall... No one could help her she was way past gone, her mind was already taking over her.

The walls began to spin and I found myself in a school, the little girl was now getting older. She wasn't alone as before she had a few friends, for the first time a small smile appeared on her face but her arms were covered in scars, some old but and some fresh. I could see that she was broken but she tried her best to get better... A few people gave her a few glimpse some called her 'ugly' 'slut' 'emo' 'whore' ' suicidal' passing by, her smile faded and so did her friends but one. I knew who that little girl was, she was me...

The setting changed and the girl was now a teenager, she was at the park with a boy, her first love... "Alex stop staring" she said. "I cant help it, you look beautiful" he said. She didn't feel so alone anymore, she had him...  "thank you." she blushed, They were sitting on the swings looking at the sunset. "What's your biggest dream Rose..." he said. "I want to be like Vic.. use music to save kids like us I guess. I always did and I always will." she smiled. "what about you?" she asked him. "Escape this place, run away from the bad memories, and start a life with you..." he smiled. She could help but smile at his answer.

Once again the image disappeared, She was in a funeral dress in black, not a single tear left her face as she read a speech from a piece of paper in her hand. " Our dream was to run away together, live our lives together and start a band or even a family... But it all changed and I will never forget my first love and that was you..." she finished off walking over to her step father and family. When she got home, she locked herself in her room not saying a word for weeks. She relapsed again and no one could have stopped her.

Time changed and the girl was now a women and she fell in love again... She made new friends and smiled again, Even though he wasn't her first love she knows that she will always love him, and he felt the same with her. She smiles knowing she isn't all alone anymore...

I woke up in me and Oliver's bunk, The guys were probably at a signing now or a meet and greet. I should meet The new girl Alan brought... I walked out of the bus over to the OM&M bus. When I walk in I see Matty and Kellin talking to each other and Cassie talking to Jason Butler from letlive.

"what happened to your face" I said looking at Jason.

"I smashed a clock on my face on stage..." he said I just laughed and shook my head. 

" Sorry I didn't get to talk earlier I was sleeping." I said.

"Same here." she laughed.

"So Cassie what brings you to the last week of warped?"  I asked.

"Alan offered me after a break up " she mumbled. I nodded and we started talking to get to know each other. She is really nice and sweet once I got her talking more.

" I don't know which bands to see " she said.

"well the best ive seen will be, Bring me the horizon their crowd is crazy, of course letlive because Jason is insane on stage as you see his bandaged face, never shout never, crown the empire, sleeping with sirens, August burns red, Memphis May Fire is fun to watch, We came as Romans have a cool crowd" I said

(those are the people I am seeing when they get to Houston on August 4th! Oh if you are going I will be wearing a yellow tank top with black shorts and old worn out navy blue Vans I might have a black tank top under the yellow one because if I get wet its is see through.) ( oh and I will be going with a group of friends too and one of my sisters friends George is chaperoning me because of my step dad -,- btw im kinda short but not too short and I have brown hair but since the sunlight it might have gold in it... and im going to have a bag that says "MAVS" on it and its purple and black. I really want to meet you guys !!!)

"sounds fun" she said.

"tomorrow we can see them and when we get to texas we can just see anyone we want its really fun to hang out"  I laughed

"Sure I cant wait" she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay this is a short chapter just for you guys. REMEBER SINCE WARPED TOUR IS ON THIS SUNDAY FOR ME AND YOU ARE GOING ON THE SAME DAY AS ME AND YOU END UP SEEING ME I WOULD FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!  I WILL DIE IF I MEET ONE OF YOU GUYS!!! OH IF YOU SEE ME DONT MENTION DRAKE AT ALL BECAUSE KNOWING GEORGE HE WILL TELL MY SISTER AND I WOULD END UP GETTING GROUNDED OR SOMETHING... I MIGHT CHANGE MY PROFILE PICTURE TO THE OUTFIT I WILL BE WEARING SO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING WILL KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE I GUESS.... since I cant send a link of the picture I posted it on my twitter account. @Its_MeJackie_

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you guys