Chapter 19

Hey guys I have been planning to somethings for you guys in the future >:D  

I don't know, but I want you guys to know about some of the characters more and more about Rose's past. AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY GOAL I DOUBLED MY READS WITHIN A WEEK HOLYSHITTT!!! That kinda scared me to be honest  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Rose 

------------- 

After finally calming down.

''Rose what's wrong"justin said getting up and hugging me jesus what is up with everybody hugging me today. 

''I don't know we were watching a sad movie and the dog died...''I mumbled 

''you know you are terrible at lying''he shook his head.

''Justin we already talked about time likes this, she doesn't need to be bothered."kellin said.

''fine, but Rosey Austin text me that he needed you at the bus.''he said 

''okay...''i hugged them goodbye and walked over to the bus. 

I opened the door and saw Oli and Austin sitting on the couch. 

''hey, whats going on...''I said 

''nothing, just sit down Rose okay."Austin said. I sat down and put my phone on the table,Oliver was quiet... 

''um, Rose how am I going to put this but where are they? "Austin said. I looked at Oliver. 

''What do you mean..."I said sounding confused.

''Rose you know what I mean "Austin said sternly. How did he find out I made sure I always hid them. 

''You told him....''I said looking at Oliver. 

''It wasn't me he figured it out Rose, its just I know you broke your promise...''he chocked out. I looked at him in shock. 

''how did you....''I said 

''earlier when you sat down on the couch you pants slipped up and I saw it... why would you do this to yourself love.''he looked at me almost crying. 

''I'm sorry okay... I can't help it!"I screamed with tears threatening to spill out. I ran into the bathroom locking the door. 

''Rose come out!"Austin screamed banging on the door.I stayed quiet. 

''Rose open the door...''Oli said. 

''Fuck off!"I screamed. I didn't mean it, I just was confused about everything. I layed my head against the wall and saw my makeup bag, I quickly grabbed it and pulled out the one thing I needed. The one thing that takes all my worries away...

I walked up to the sink and turned on my speakers because my ipod was charging. I turned on a random play list and 'watch me bleed' slowly began to play thew the speakers. I softly sang with the lyrics sitting back down. I put the blade to my lips kissing it before I placed it on my thighs. 

''I'm sorry, please forgive me...''I whispered. As a continued to drag the small object leaving red lines forming. I heard a knock on the door I quickly grabbed a towel and dabbed my leg and put all the things away quickly. 

''I told you guys to fuck off...''I muttered  

''its us...vic and kellin"I heard a voice's coming from behind the closed door. 

''please open the door...''Vic said. 

''we promise we won't let anybody else In they are just worried rose''kellin said