Chapter 11: Faecern Morosas

A/N: Titles, creature and character names including moves and attacks etc. are fictitious. Such terms were coined by the author and is in no way based on any previous work of fiction.

(NOT YET EDITED: Grammatical errors and Typographical errors are lingering in this update. Please be patient while I double check this one Haha. Sorry.)

(Unknown Woman Voice)

(Woman cloaked with white, long dress which has a hood attached to her head where her lips and nose are only visible. Being surrounded by glowing various-colored moss which emits soft light that produces an elegant dim light enough for her whole body to be visible in her cavernous place.)

"Yes your Majesty, Ano po ang maipaglilingkod ko sa inyo?"- a man with  long ears dressed with a green colored pants and shirt, wearing an astounding red-violet hat, with long and shining gold wings that emit gold dusts as he flaps it.

"How are they doing Crypt? Are they still alive?"

"I'm afraid, yes my Majesty.  What is your next plan my liege?"

"I'm afraid that I am out of  idea. They are pretty clever. Who would have thought that they can survive our challenges over a  week? I'm planning to commend them personally for their awesome techniques Crypt."

"Your Majesty, for the record, they are the only batch who stayed this long in this island. They slaughtered the Pyrobridd, survived the Gnomanz, succeeded to dodge the mermaid's charm. We even didn't manage to kill one of their co-survivors. I think there is no any potent creatures who can manage to kill all of them at once, my majesty."

The unknown woman softly smiled.  Without hesitation and anxiety in her movements, she managed to make a plan for her next destructive operations.

"I'm afraid that the King and Queens are not yet prepared for their final showdown. Why don't we give them  a little mild challenge Crypt? What do you think?"

"That's a great idea, my majesty. What would be our next step? Do we need to use the Heart of Life for them?"

"Crypt, we don't need to waste time and effort to kill them. A single panicking event will do. Have you prepared the Faecern Morosas?"

Crypt was kneeling down facing the floor in front of the unknown woman talking. He hastily raised his head to his surprise with what he has heard.. He was  astonished  with the woman's order. He grinned and stood up steadily.