Ch. 53

🎸NIALL🎸

I constantly text Jesy. Never getting an answer. I heard that jade was moving back with Harry. But Jesy hadn't said anything to me.so I decided to call her. it rang but she never answered. so I left her another message.

"jesy im sorry. I know youre listening to this. but pleas, im so sorry. if I could take it all back I would. I honestly have no more say, ive said it all. but im so sorry. I know youre not even gonna pay any attention to this but I love you jes. guess you don't really care  huh? well anyway, im done jes. you were right. I lost. I lost everything. and and I know youre gone. but if you came back I wouldn't let you walk away again. I don't know how many more times I could say it but im sorry. I said it was a one time mistake and it was. im so sorry and I promise I haven't done it again! if you don't belive me I cant blame you. just know I love ya so much jesy. and I really miss you. goodbye Jessica."

JESY'S POV

I had listened to nialls message again. leigh was here too. I didn't cry this time. I just stared at leigh waiting for her to say something. "you never told him did you?" was the first thing she said. I shook my head. "its basically been a month jes,"

"I know but I cant tell him. leigh he would lose it."

"you know, he sounds like he already lost it. I mean, if he were to hear this, not from you, he really wont leave you alone. you gotta tell him. this time he has the right to know... unless youre lying and its not his kid again."

"im not lying! whats wrong with you?!"

"im just saying. if you haven't told him and that's your reason."

"shut up! just shut up while you can still talk"

LIAM'S POV

I was watching dally now. jesy and leigh were doing stuff today and I was kinda stuck with him. he wasn't that hard. really all I did was watch tv with him. he was his ipad the whole time. when I looked at the screen he was on Skype with niall. dally was laughing at him.

"hey liam." niall said

"hey."

"dally."

"nyo!"

"hows jesy?"

"no.''

"aw. liam, is she getting my messages?"

"yeah, I think regrets leaving too."

"I hope she does, then shell come back."

"shes gonna come back. she has to.'' I said. dally looked at me.

"what? why? I-I mean that's great but why?"

"shes pregnant." it dawned on me after I said it that jesy never told him. dally hit me. "ow!"

"wait? liam really?"

"yeah, oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you."

DALLY'S POV

liam said that mummy was pregnant. I don't know what that means but im not sure its good. when mummy got home she started yelling at liam. I was taken outside by leigh. she made me sit in the snow. I wasn't happy. something happened to mummy. that's what I heard from liam. I wasn't gonna play in the snow and not care. I started crying. "are you serious?" leigh said picking me up. "I thought you liked the snown?"

"mummy" I said. leigh brought me back inside. but she took me to her room.

mummy!! I want mummy!! leigh! bring me to mummy! I started crying.

"dally stop." leigh said. "please, stop crying." but I didn't. "fine! ill take you to jesy!" she picked me up again. then brought me out to the livingroom. mum was crying. leigh put me on the floor. "LIAM! WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

I crawled over to mummy. she picked me up and took me to our room. she laid in bed with me. it mustve been 1 cuz I was tired. mummy played with my hair for a while. she was still crying. mummy, stop crying. liams just a jerk. im sorry. I eventually fell asleep.

LEIGH'S POV

I was out with jesy. liam was watching dally. "leigh." jesy said I looked at her. she looked kinda scared staring at her phone. I looked to see what she was looking at,

niall<3:  hey jesy, liam told me you were pregnant

uh oh. "im going to kill him"

"no! don't! please!"

we  both ran home and jesy started yelling at liam,

JADE'S POV

I was dying today. its 2012. and I was up at 3AM throwing up. it wasn't till after 1 when I heard from jesy.

jesy:  hey, how you doin

jade:  hey im good other than the puke

jesy:  same, and the fact that liam told niall!

jade:  OMG!!! did he really?!

jesy:  yes. I hate him now!

jade:  does dally know?

jesy:  im sure he does, but hes a baby so he probly cant explain it

jade:  true. but what did niall say?

jesy:  he texted me that liam told him.

jade:  oh, brb

I got up and went to the bathroom to throw up again

jade:  back

jesy:  went to throw up

jade;  ye

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok im writing this on my computer guys hope u like it

-Katie horan