Ch. 39

🎸NIALL🎸

I talked to Harry and told him about Zayn. He said they got a hotel too. So when they left, I expected them to come back. But not tonight. So it was me Jesy and dally now.

I was on the couch. Dally was next to me. We were watching football. That kid loves football so much it ain't funny.

"Nyo?" Dally said. I looked at him. "Where desy?"

"She's probably sleeping already..." I looked back at the tv.

"Nyo... I tyord." Ok where the hell does he learn these things?!

"Alright..." I got up and picked up dally. "Let's go then." I brought him to the bedroom. I was right, Jesy was asleep. Sorta. I put dally on the bed. Then I walked out of the room to go watch football.

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

Niall came and put dally on the bed. He wasn't sleeping. I could tell. He was jumping around to much. The he started laughing. I sat up and grabbed him.

"No! No! I not tyord!!"

"Then go outside with Niall." I let him go and laid back down.

"No!" Dally laid down with me. He looked at me. "Dunite." He closed his eyes. I ran my fingers threw his hair until I fell asleep.

🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀

I was at the hotel with Harry. We were watching football then we turned it off when Harry got tired. We were laying in bed and Harry put his arm around me. I grabbed his hand. Harry moved closer to me. I looked up and Harry was staring at me. He kissed me.

"Harry..." I said. He made me lay on my back and he sat on me. I smiled at him. He kissed me again. "Harry don't even think about it..."

"Ok... I'll just do it." He pulled the blanked over both of us. He started kissing me again. Biting my lip and making me gasp.

The guys crazy. But I like it. I started messing with hiss hair. Thinking if he was Zayn this wouldn't work.

Harry was trying to get me to go along with what he was doing. I was trying not to but I couldn't help it. He was to fricken amazing! I had to give in.

Harry was kissing me. He had his hands by my waist. I put my arms around him and kissed him.

🐱🐱🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱🐱🐱

I fucked jade again. Damn! Love this girl man! So I'm laying with her now. "Shit Harry." Jade said out of breath still.

"What? It's not like we've never done it"

"Yeah but... it's pretty weird how you chose to do it now and not before we left."

"Oh stop complaining. You loved it anyway."

"True but..."

"Do I have to do it again?"

"Well..."

"Jade!" I looked at her.

"I'm kidding!" Jade said. She didn't look at me. "Good night Harry."

"Night jade." I fell asleep with my arm around her.