Ch. 23

🐱HARRY🐱

I waited until I got home to text Niall. I told him I had Jesys number.

Niall: perfect, now text her

Harold: what do I say??

Niall: I'm coming to England

I started to text Jesy

Jessica: no! The boy is not coming back! He doesn't really want to does he? He's lying! I know it!

Niall: fine then I won't come. Ask if she's ok??

Jessica: if I was ok I wouldn't be talking to u. So what do u think?!

Niall: shit.... well? Is it my fault?

Jessica: NO!? ITS NOT HIS FAULT!? Y WOULD IT BE HIS FAULT?! ITS NOT LIKE I CARED THAT HE FUCKING LEFT ME HERE WITH ALL OF YOU?! *sarcasm*

Niall: holly shit, I'm not coming back. Scratch tht! She'd kill me!

Harold: smart boy bye

🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀

Perrie was going somewhere with Zayn tonight. *rolls eyes* she told me to check on Jesy. Of course I did. I mean, thx to Perrie, we're friends now... I think. But anyways...

We were sitting on the couch watching tv, me and Jesy. Perrie kept texting me so I killed my batterie on purpose. Then Jesy started texting Harry. I looked over her shoulder the whole time reading every message.

Then Niall texted me.

Horan: hey

Jadey: hey love what's up

Horan: ur with Jesy right??

Jadey: yeah, how'd u know?

Horan: Perrie told me

Jadey: crap!

Horan: haha! So anyway... idk if Harry told her what I really wanted him to

Jadey: how many questions r u going to ask me?

It was about 5 minutes before Niall texted back

Horan: ... ... ... ... 5, sorry. Had to count

Jadey: LOL Niall ur weird!

Horan: yep so question 1) is she still awake?

Jadey: it's 3 in the afternoon, yes she's awake!

Horan: good question 2) is she ok?

Jadey: well, she's not crying or anything. Not yet anyway. Um? So I'm saying yeah she is. For now.

Horan: ok... question 3) does she want me to come back to England?

I turned to Jesy. I was gonna ask her but I knew she would say no. But then I knew she really meant yes.

Jadey: yes come back

Horan: question 4) should I go to her or will she come to me?

Jadey: hmmmmm?? I think u should just come strait here

Horan: ok, and question 5) none of this is a joke?

Jadey: ??

Horan: all that's happened the lady 4 months. This whole this isn't just some joke is it?

Jadey: no, JESYS not that good an actress to keep up a lie this big for so long. So I'm sure it's not fake.

Horan: ha! U don't know this girl do u?

Jadey: SHUT UP!

🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤

I got stuck with jade today. Yeah another girl that's probably pretending to like me. Just like Perrie. That's why she said she was going out with Zayn. Such a lie. She just didn't wanna come see me anymore. Idk. I haven't really talked to Leigh yet. I've been talking to jade. Especially since she's right here.

Jade was quiet. That wasn't really normal. She's only quiet for now. Then she started talking.

🎸🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸🎸

I was sitting in my room with my guitar. Writing more dumb songs. Not that anyone would care.

"Being here with out you is like I'm waking up to Only half a blue sky Kinda there but not quite I'm walking around with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you I half a man at best With half an hour with my chest I miss everything we do im half a heart without you "

Then my brother came in my room. "Hey Niall"

"What do u want Greg?"

"You wanna come eat something?" He pointed outside. I shook my head. "Ok..." he started to walk away but stopped outside my room. He turned back to me. "what the hell Niall?" I gave him this weird look. "You haven't been... well... Niall in forever!"

"I don't know..." I looked down at the floor and played a G chord on the old 6 string acoustic. Greg left shutting the door behind him. I started playing again and singing. "Being here without you is like." But I sang to high and my voice cracked. I felt the tears in my eyes. I just sat there now. Watching the tears fall from my eyes and onto the old wood that made up my guitar. It had to be at least 4 years old.

Even the guitar made me cry now. I had it for years. I got it back in England. It was the first thing I ever got there. Even before all my friends. It used to be the most important thing to me. Then I met Jesy. Then I really started to use it more and more. Always hanging out at Jesys playing for her. All those memories came back now.

Then I got another good idea and started playing again. "Livin' outta cases, packing up and taking off. Mad a lot of changes, but not forgetting who I was. On the horizon, oh well I know I know I know I know the moon will be rising back home."

Knowing Jesy wouldn't answer her texts I went on kik. But before I could even send her the message, I was staring her picture. It was one of the two of us. Clearly she hadn't used this in forever so she hadn't changed it.

Before I knew it I was on my Instagram account looking at all the old comments. Obviously Jesy hadn't been on forever right? Well, I was wrong. When I looked on her account, there actually was a video on it.

It was posted a week ago. Jade being a retard. Half the other people hiding from the camera.

The more I thought about it, the better my ideas got on how I was gonnA get through to Jesy.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Ok ik I haven't really updated in a while but I have a lot going on and it's hard. I'm doing my best hope u like it

-Katie Horan