Ch. 45

🎀JADE🎀

I talked with Harry and Jesy. We all kinda decided to go back to rumford on Monday. It's Friday now. Give Jesy the time to pack and hopefully talk Niall into letting her go.

So I'm back at the hotel with Harry. The one thing Jesy did say that needed to happen was that me and Harry watched dally for the weekend. That means yes. Dally is at the hotel with us now.

The biggest problem I have is still feeling this sick. I literally feel like I'm going to throw up all day long now. I'm sure I could make myself throw up and I wouldn't have to worry about this. But if I did I might be throwing up all day and end up with less organs than I was born with. So I've been trying not to throw up as much as I could.

Every now and then I'll run to the bathroom and just give in and throw up. But it's really hard not to! Harry was already laying with dally. Why do boys like to sleep more than I do?

I didn't really wanna lay with them cuz I knew that if I did I would just have to get up to throw up again. But I was really tired. So I laid with the boys.

Once I was in bed, Harry slid dally more towards me. Hm? I guess he didn't like sleeping with little boys. Harry would much rather it be just me so he can fuck me again. But that's not happening.

I put my arm over dally. He took my hand and put it in his hair. Then Harry took my hand. He was probably thinking the little boy liked me. I mean, dally loves me. But still. It's not like I would replace Harry with a little 8 month old baby. I wouldn't do that if I didn't have Harry's kid. Do you think I'm gonna do that now? And with my friends kid?

I'm sorry but Harry's insane. I pulled my hand from his and started playing with Dallys hair. "Jade" Harry said. He was giving me this evil look.

"Oh suck it up Harry...." I glanced at dally then back at Harry. "What are you gonna do in 9 months when you have a kid to watch too?"

"Well I'm kinda hopeing I could put them on you."

"Such a dick."

"Yeah I thought you knew i had a dick?"

"Grow up Harold."

🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸

I have no clue why but jade and Harry took dally. They were at the hotel with him and I was talking to JESY. She seemed kinda scared.

"Jes what's going on? You haven't been acting right for a while now." I said. Jesy didn't answer though. "Jes" I looked at her. Sitting on the couch. She was crying. "Jes what's wrong?" I asked even though I already knew. I went to hug her but she pushed me away.

"Leave me alone Niall." Jesy ran off to the room. I got up and followed her. But she wouldn't let me in.

"Jesy! Let me in! Jesy!"

"Go away!"

I had an only idea but it was a long shot. If it didn't work I was screwed. Who knows if this will work? But for Jesy it's worth a shot.

🐱🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱🐱

I knew the whole time jade was gonna be up before the sun. I just thought this time it would be dally. Nope. Dally slept way past sunrise. I wanted to. But jade had to be up around 2 am. Dally was laying more towards me when she did.

I tried not to care this time. She was just throwing up again. But that girls constantly throwing up. she won't have anything to throw up by the 4th month of this. So maybe that's a good thing? Maybe she can throw up enough and rid both of us of that baby? That would be nice.

"Harry?" Jade said.

"Missing any organs yet?"

"I wish. Then I would have to deal with this. I could be dead."

"Then what do you want?"

"Come here."

"But that involves getting up!" I complained knowing it was gonna piss her off. That was my intention. I thought it would take longer than.

"Get you ass over here!"

"Ok what?" I walked over to jade.

Jade hugged me. I hugged her. "Just know this one isn't gonna be near as perfect as dally."

"Yeah I kinda figured. He's to quiet and good." I said. Jade laughed.

"But really, you can't be a jerk about it ok?"

"Jade... if I have to grow up I will. But you can't expect me to be perfect.... I love you jade. And trust me, cuz if you don't this isn't gonna work."

"Kinda hard to trust the same guy that started this."

"Hey! Don't blame me! It was you too!" I was laughing to make it sound less mean.

"Well it couldn't have happened without you" jade laughed.

"Shut up!" I pushed her back a little.

🎤🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤🎤

I could help it. I had started crying before. Niall made it so hard. I was hiding in the room crying. Not letting Niall in. Not expecting what happened.

But I still remembered it. The old guitar. Niall sitting outside my room. Back home. Strange though; I didn't get the memories that came with it. But I remembered that voice. This was what it was like before Niall had left years ago.

"I figured it out. I figured it out from black and white. Seconds and hours. Maybe the act of taking time." It wasn't gonna work this time. Niall knew what he was doing and he knew that it not working was a risk he had to take. I wasn't gonna be nice. I wasn't gonna give in to him. It not working. I won't let it.

" I'm sorry if I say I need ya but I don't care I'm not scared of love and when I'm not with you I'm weaker is that so wrong is it so wrong?"

Not gonna work! It was really hard though! I couldn't give in.

"that we won't be going home for so long for so long but I know that I won't be on my own yeah I love this feelin and"

Honestly it kinda made things worse. Bringing back memories. The time I didn't know anyone but Niall. When everyone hated me. When I used to cry forever. Being back home in England. Not having dally there. Back in high school. Back when I didn't know Mulingar was even a place.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

I'm waking up but I'm all alone. No ones here. I got scared and started crying.

Where the hell am I? Where's mummy?! Niall? What the hell? Help me!! Mummy!

Th I see Harry. He picks me up. "No!!" I hit him.

"Hey!" He said. I kept hitting him and kicking him until he put me down. "Jade!" He said staring at me. I was still crying. "Jade!"

Then jade comes and reach for her. "Oh so now you're awake?" I stopped crying and started laughing.

Jade where's mum?

"Nyo?" I said.

"Were watching you for Niall"

"Why?"

"Because... Niall..."jade looked at Harry.

"Niall was bad."

"Yeah, and he can't watch you cuz he got in trouble and..."

"Jesy had to go to work."

Wow jade, you have to rely on Harry for lies? That's sad. You can't lie to an 8 month old baby. Sad. Very sad.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ok it's Louis birthday! Happy birthday Louis! And it's Christmas Eve!!!!! Yay Christmas! Hi santa!

-Katie Horan