Ch. 41

🎤JESY🎤

I was in my room with Niall and Harry. Harry was sitting on Niall. Keeping him from hurting himself or anyone else; trying anyway. Niall was completely drunk.

"Oh my god!" Harry said. "What's wrong with you?! Ah!" Niall bit him.

"Harry get up." I said and gestured to the door. Harry got up.

"I'm not leaving."

"Ok...." I walked over to Niall who was freaking out. He was running around like some little kid that belongs in an Insane asylum. "Niall. Niall." I grabbed him.

"Go away dragon!" God he was drunk. "Santa help!!" He was looking at Harry. "Juliet has me captive!" I looked over at Harry. He was dying laughing. "Let me go!!!" Niall finally broke free from my grip and ran to the door. "Come on Santa! Before the joker comes back!" Harry ran up and grabbed him.

"Jesy! What do we do?!" Harry asked.

"I don't know! How do you calm a kid that drunk?!"

Harry looked at me. "I'm 17. I've never been drunk. I'm not gonna know!" He pulled Niall back and tried to throw him on the bed. But Harry failed. "What's that drug? The one that makes Pain disapeer completely?... I hope he's not on that!" Harry grabbed NIALLS wrist and put his arms behind him.

"Don't hurt him!"

"Right now... that's our only option..." I don't even wanna say what Harry did. It wasn't pretty at all.

🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱

I can't believe I had to hurt Niall. But it calmed him. Jesy looked scared. Maybe more of me now than Niall. Then jade came in. Niall was laying on the bed. I couldn't breath. Jesy was staring at him.

"Jesy." Jade said. Jesy looked at her. "Dally wants you." Jesy and jade both left.

Now it's me and a half dead drunk Irish kid a year older than I was. Ok I'm dead. I saw Niall start to get up. The alcohol poisoning he had wasn't gonna be worn off by now. I ran over and grabbed him.

🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀

I had to get Jesy cuz dally kept asking for her. I was kinda scared though because I could hear them and Niall being that drunk scared me. But I got Jesy; regardless.

"He kept calling for you" I said. Dally wasn't on the couch where I left him. Hell I don't know where he is. Jesy looked at me. "He was right there! I swear! He just... just disappeared!"

Jesy walked away. Not saying a word. She walked into the kitchen and I followed her. There was dally. Trying to open the fridge.

"If he grows up with Niall than he's gonna act like Niall." Jesy said. "If you ever lose Niall, go to the first place you think of that has food."

"Typical Irish kid then?"

"Typical NIALLS kid more like." Jesy walked over and picked up dally.

"What's the deal with... him." I said. Jesy shook her head and I shut up.

Ether she didn't wanna talk about it or just not with dally here. It's not like he would understand it though. He's only a little boy. He'd never get half of what we would say. But then again, little kids are pretty smart when it comes to the world around them. Is it possible that dally could know more about Niall than even Jesy?

🐒🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒🐒

I know what happened to daddy. Mum was scared. I could tell. It's that 6th sense again. Honestly... I was only scared for Harry. He was with a drunk now. Mum was sitting on the couch with me. Jade was too.

I was starting to get tired. It was like 1 I'm guessing. I'm always tired around 1. So I laid down in mummy's lap. I was staring at her. She started playing with my hair. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep. I could still hear mum and jade talking though.

"I guess this doesn't help you huh?"

"No, now I have a Better reason to leave."

No! I can't leave daddy here! I won't do it! Never! Never never never!

"Yeah you do. But where you gonna go? You can't go home."

"I can and I probably will. But I just have to get rid of him."

I knew mum was talking about me. I knew she meant that I would have to leave. Never see her again. Never see Niall or anyone! Ever! I didn't want that to happen. It can't happen.

You wouldn't do that right? Put me in a foster home or something? Pleas don't do it mummy!

She was still playing with my hair. "It's really all I can do... but I don't want to."

Yay! Wait! You don't want to but u have to? No! Don't let them tell you what to do! They can't tell you what to do! I'm not going! Whether they like it or not! I'm not going!!

"We all love the little guy.... well all of us but Zayn anyway."

"You know? I think Zayn really does like dally, but he thinks he's to cool to admit it."

He hates me! I know he does! He's such a butt face! Don't ever say his name again!!

"True but he's never gonna show it."

Can we stop talking about it! Shut up I'm tired! I opened my eyes and took mummy's hand from my hair. I started playing with her fingers. But I was still really tired.

"Where Nyo?" I said. Mum and jade looked at each other.

"He went out with Harry." Jade said.

No he didn't! He's in his room! I want Niall! I was about to start crying. I think mum could tell. She picked me up and made me sit there. But I'm tired!!

Jade turned on the tv. Football. I had started crying a little but I stopped cuz I heard football. "What's he like football?" Jade said.

Yes!! I'm sooooo tired! I looked up at mum. Then I leaned back and closed my eyes.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ok so something happens in the next chapter. I think Catherine knows ...

-Katie Horan