Ch. 30

🎤JESY🎤

I kinda worked things out with Niall. Moved into an apartment out in Ireland over the summer. So it was me Niall and dally now.

I walked out of my room to look for Niall. It wasn't that hard to find him though. Just follow the retarded laughs. And yes that Niall and dally.

"Niall." I said. He looked up at me. "I gotta go."

"Wait? Your working now?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well I've still gotta go to school today."

"I can't stay home."

"I have like 6 tests to take."

"You probably haven't studied for any of em anyway."

"True... but still! I can't skip today! You know what happens to kids who just happen to skip school on a day like this?" I shook my head. "Suspension, ISS, OSS, a week of detention!"

"We seriously don't have a choice though Niall."

"I can't take a damn baby to high school Jessica!"

"You think I could take him to a bar?! Last I checked I moved to Ireland! Not America!"

Niall got up and walked over to me.

🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒

daddy was playing with me in our apartment. But mum came over talking about work. They got into this whole fight about it. So I turned myself around to watch it.

When they started hitting each other, I got scared. That never happens. And when they stated cursing at each other, I started crying.

They both shut up and looked at me. Niall came over and picked me up. "What are we gonna do with him?"

"Greg? Your family?"

"Why not yours?"

"Did you seriously just ask that?"

"Oh right England.... but my dad made it very clear I had to figure this out myself. Said I couldn't ask for his help with anything anymore."

Pleas stay with me daddy? Pleas?!?!?! I don't wanna end up back in England and away from you!!

"Then our only choice is that you stay with him."

"You could still stay ya know?"

"Yeah and end up spending Christmas and lord knows how many other holidays in two separate countries? Use your brain Niall."

"You've got a point there."

Christmas? What's that? Huh? Huh? I wanna know! Huh? Daddy what's Christmas??

🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸

Jesy had told me something about taking dally outside before she left. I wasn't really paying attention though. After a while, I knew he was bored because he started to fall asleep. So, with the fact that he really didn't seem all that tired, I took him outside.

He was trying to stand in the snow but he ended up kinda falling and then just sitting there. He started playing with the snow I guess. He was more hitting it then playing with it. So I knelt down by him and picked up snow.

A made a snow ball and gave it to him. It was bigger than his hand but he threw it at me. "Really?!" I said brushing the snow off my jacket. Dally laughed. I took a tiny bit of snow and let it fall into his dark hair. He shook his head and started to freak out. "It's just snow buddy. You'll live."