Ch. 9

Recap: Niall and Jesy have a pillow fight. The fight leaves them in the living room on the floor. Niall sings to Jesy after he admits that he wouldn't miss anyone from Romford when he's gone.

NIALL'S P.O.V

"We uh?" Jesy attempted to say something but she was laughing to much. "Uh? Well we should uh..."

"Ha!" I broke out laughing at her, but in more of friendly way. Jesy started laughing too.

"Shit Niall! Shut up!" Jesy laughed pushing me.

"No... ha... I'm good."

"Well I'm tired." Jesy stood up and started walking toward her room. By the time she got up the stairs, I was following her. When she got to the door, I ran up and jumped on her back. Jesy started laughing again. "Dammit Niall! Grow up!"

I got off Jesy and ran into her room and jumped onto the bed. She came in and put a pillow on the floor with a blanket. Then she rolled me off the bed. When I got off the floor she was already in bed.

I laid down on the floor. "Jesy?"

"Yeah Niall?"

"I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry.... we can eat later. No sleep."

I couldn't sleep on the floor or I didn't want to anyway. I crawled into bed with Jesy thinking she wouldn't notice. I'm small.

🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

JESY'S P.O.V

We were in my room again. I pushed Niall off the bed and onto the floor. When I was just about to drift off into some dream... Niall. Crawled into bed. I wanted to push him out again but I decided to let the little Irish thing do what he wanted. Since he wouldn't be here that much longer.

When I woke up, Niall was gone. Crap! Don't tell me Johnny got to him!! This wasn't good. I jumped outta bed but I took the time to get dressed at least. If Niall was caught by my brother, I wouldn't wanna seem to crazy about it.

When I got downstairs, I don't know where Johnny was. Jade was on the couch watching tv and Niall was in the kitchen (obviously) with joe.

"Hey jesy... you might wanna keep Niall away from the kitchen now." Jade said as I walked by.

"What do ya think I'm doing?" I walked into the kitchen and grabbed Niall. I pulled him out and threw him on the clutch. He instantly got up and started running for the kitchen. I jumped in front of him and stopped him.

"Jesy! I'm hungry!"

"Like I said... you're always fricken hungry!" I held his shoulders trying to keep him from the kitchen.

"Fine!" Niall stopped fighting. He looked at me then glanced at the kitchen. I pushed him to couch and say on him. Just to keep him from raiding the fridge. "Jesy?"

"You're hungry! I know! We all know!!" I complained.

"Jesy... let the boy have some sort of food. You can't starve him." Jade said not looking away from the tv.

"Fine." I got up but grabbed Niall. I dragged him out the front door.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Ok... so I'm talking to my friend Perrie on OOVOO (not real Perrie) but anyway... I need to do something with the next chapter.