Ch. 42

🐱HARRY🐱

I took jade back to the hotel but I had to go back and keep an eye on Niall. When I got back he was passed out on the kitchen floor. I guess Jesy was sleep already cuz she was in her room. I didn't wanna risk waking her. So I dragged Niall onto the couch. I sat there with the drunk. Watching football. There was nothing else on. I couldn't go to the hotel until I knew Niall wasn't drunk anymore.

🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸

I woke up on the couch. Harry sleeping next to me. The fuck happened?

I get up and wake up Harry. "What Niall?"

"Hi what happened? Where's Jesy?"

"Sleeping... I'm gonna go..." Harry got up and left.

I walked into my room. Jesy was sleeping with dally. It had to be early in the morning.

I got into bed. Put dally a bit closer to me. I guess Jesy wasn't fully asleep. She took the boy and held him close to her. Almost like she was scared of me.

Something wasn't right. Something happened and I didn't know what. There was some sort of missing memories in my head. An episode of lost time that everyone else remembers

But how do I get Jesy to tell me? She already looks scared as hell. What ever I can't remember must have been traumatizing. I'm kinda glad a don't remember.

🎀🎀🎀JADE🎀🎀🎀

I was half asleep at the hotel when Harry came back. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see him. But I could hear him. Then he jumped over me to get in bed.

Harry put his arm around me. "Jade... jade... jade..." he kept saying.

"Shut up Harry!"

"No ... jade jade jade"

"What Harry!"

"Whatcha doin?"

"Sleeping."

"But I don't wanna sleep."

"Don't tell me you're drunk now Harry?" I looked at him. He kissed me. Nope. Just normal Harry. "No." I looked away from him.

"Come on jade." Harry moved closer to me. "If you let me this time I won't do it again."

"Yes you will." I closed my eyes.

"Ok I won't the rest of the time were here." He leaned on me. "Pleas jade."

"Ugh... I know you won't stop till you get what you want..."

"So you'll do it?"

"Since it will make you stop... yes."

Harry got off me. I rolled over onto my back. This is what it always comes to. Harry laid on top of me. He started kissing me and pulling on my shirt.

Let's just say I'm not the smartest girl in the world. I mean, neither is Jesy, going by that logic. But nothing's happened to me yet. How many times have I let Harry fuck me? But still nothing? Weird. I guess I'm just lucky then huh.

🐒🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒🐒

I was sleeping with mummy. But when I woke up around 3 am Niall was here. He was asleep and so was mummy. But I woke up mummy. I pulled her hair and she got mad at me.

"What's wrong with you?" Mummy said. I laughed.

I'm sorry... I didn't mean it! I'm sorry! Don't be mad at me. Niall was drunk!

"Ok what do you want?" Mummy got up taking me with her. "football or food? It's gotta be one of em."

I thought for a minute then said "Nyo!"

"Too bad, he's sleeping." Mummy put me on the couch and sat with me. I climbed down and started crawling towards the room to get Niall. "No!" Mummy picked me up again.

Niall! Niall! I want Niall! I started to cry.

"No! Stop it!" Mummy sat back on the couch with me. I kept crying. "Shut up! I'm not letting you go to Niall!" But I only cried more. "Oh my god! You're not turning into one of them are you? You're not gonna wake me up every morning like this?! Right?"

I stopped crying a little. But I was still crying. Then Niall came out. I kept reaching for him. But mummy wouldn't let him take me. So I kept crying.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

dally kept crying this morning. I really don't know why. He never does. I seriously don't know what to do! He wants Niall but Niall could still be drunk. I really need help now... now would be a good time to wake up jade right?

"Why is he still crying?" Niall asked walking out of the kitchen.

"I don't know... he just won't stop." I said.

"What's he want?"

I didn't wanna answer that. Niall would take him. I didn't want him to though. But then dally started talking. "Nyo! Nyo!"

"Want me to take him?" Niall said. I honestly give up. I handed dally off to Niall and he stopped crying. "Hey! Stop it!" Niall said. Dally was hitting him. "Jesy!"

"You took him."

"Ow! Stop it!" Niall was holding dally away from him. But he was still getting hit. I think dally knew what happened to Niall. Maybe this was his way of tell Niall he fucked up? It's kinda mean... funny... but kinda mean. "Oh my god! Jesy!! Take him!"

"You're such an ass Niall." I took dally from him again. He reached for Niall a second then realised I wasn't gonna give him up again.

Eventually, dally sat with me and started to fall back to sleep. Niall was already sleeping on the floor. Dally, I guess, was uncomfortably sitting like that. He had to lay in lap like always. So I started playing with his hair till he fell asleep.

Then i brought him back into the room and went to sleep myself.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Ok it's weird gross and funny. Sorry if it gets a bit boring ... but I hope u like it ...

-Katie Horan