Ch. 64

🎸NIALL🎸

I wake up and the first thing I do is check my phone. I had a message from Jesy.

Jesy❤️ hey Niall they said that jade was gonna be able to leave in a few days. And that it might change depending on what happens in the next couple days. When she does leave, I wouldn't be surprised if she had the baby with her.

I honestly didn't know what to say about jade. It scared me that jade might have her baby because that could mean the same for Jesy. And if I wasn't there I'd hate myself.

Niall💚 poor jade I feel bad for her. U would tell me if something happened right?

Jesy❤️ r u seriously doing this to me now?

Niall💚 I asked u a question Jessica answer it!

Jesy❤️ r u on drugs again?

Niall💚 still haven't forget that huh?

Jesy❤️ nope and if ur still on em I won't let u see any of us again

Niall💚 u mean dally or the baby?

Jesy❤️ yes them! I'm not joking! I will never talk to u again! And u will never even see ur daughter!

Niall💚 what would u do with them?

Jesy❤️ I'll send em both away

Niall💚 I promise I'm not on drugs! I swear! Please don't lose my child!

Jesy❤️ I believe u... for now...

Niall💚 so how's it goin over there?

Jesy❤️ fine brb

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

I was texting Niall when he woke me up. But then I had to throw up.

Jesy❤️ back

Niall💚 u ok?

Jesy❤️ yeah I'm fine stop worrying about me

Niall💚 I can't I love u

Jesy❤️ I know but I don't want u to freak out about this. Jades the one in a bad position not me.

Niall💚 how can I not worry about you? I haven't seen you in forever. Jesy I miss u

Jesu❤️ Niall I love u and u know that and I don't wanna make a big deal about this ether. I can make it till September jade can't right now I care more about jade than I do myself

Niall💚 Ull never love urself half as much as I love u and ull never treat urself right darling but I want cha to. If I let you know I'm here for u maybe Ull love urself like I love u

I walked into dallys room and he wasn't sleeping. The complete opposite. He was wide awake. The weirder thing was that he had found where Liam hid all his presents. He had Niall on Skype and a guitar in his hands. He didn't even notice me walk in.

🐒🐒🐒DALLY🐒🐒🐒

I was skype with Niall. I found my presents and one of them was a guitar. Niall was showing me how to play. "Ok, see how easy it is? Now you just play the first 3 strings." I did what he told me to. "Perfect! Now switch your fingers."

"How?" I asked.

"Put your first finger on the 3rd fret of the a string and play the top 2 strings" once again I did what he said. "Wow, you're as talented as me!" I laughed.

I looked up and saw mummy. I smiled at her and hid the guitar. "I saw it Dallas." She said.

"Did you get in trouble again?" Niall said. I looked at the iPad. Then mummy came and took it.

"Sorry Niall. Dally just lost all of his presents and the iPad. He's not getting it back for a while."

"No!" I said.

"Liam!" Mummy called. Liam came in. They took all of my presents and I was locked in my room alone. I started crying. Then Louis came in.

🍺🍺🍺🍺LOUIS🍺🍺🍺🍺

Dally got in more trouble. I went into his room to talk to him. He was laying on his bed crying. I sat next to him.

"Do away!" He said pushing me.

"You can talk to me... I won't tell your mum I swear. What's said here stats here. Ok?" I said. Dally looked at me. Tears in his eyes. "Is this about your sister?" He nodes.

"You Donno" he said

"I have 4 little sisters and 2 dads. I think I know"

"I don't know my daddy" he said.

"Listen dal" I put my hand on his back. He buried his head in the bed. "If this is about your sister?"

"Sut up!" He said. He voice muffled since his face is still hidden from me.

"I have 4 little sister. The oldest of the 4, I was little when my mum had told me I would have a sister. I didn't want one. The fact that all of this was happening with my dad made it worse. I can tell you this though... now, I love Lottie. And I loved her then too." Dally looked up at me. "I acted just like you and I regret it now." He still had tears in his eyes.

📙📙📙📙📙LIAM📙📙📙📙📙

I was on the couch with everyone else. Louis dally jade and Leigh weren't here though. Me and Jesy had taken everything from dally. Louis went to talk to him. Then they both came out. Louis walking behind dally.

We a watched dally walk up to Jesy. Jesy stared at him. "Upie!" Dally said. Jesy picked him up. But she left him on the couch. He hugged her. "I sorry." He said.

Perrie, sitting on zayn, was laughing at it. Louis had this look like I just help you Jessica. Zayn was staring at the tv. And Harry was looking like the fuck? Did I miss something?

"I sorry mummy." Dally was still hugging Jesy. She rolled her eyes.

"Louis?" Jesy said.

"Yeah?" Louis answered.

"What did you do?"

"Louis smart!" Dally said. He stopped hugging Jesy. We all laughed. I thought it was as cute as it would get with dally but I was wrong. "I loveyou mummy." He said.

"So cute" Perrie said. Jesy wasn't happy with him still. Dally kissed her.

"You're not getting your toys back." Jesy said.

"Fine!" Dally walked over and sat on my lap. "Liam mummy mean!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸PERRIE🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So I think everything's ok now. Dally is out here with us. I mean, Leigh and jade are still in the hospital. But I looked at zayn. He signaled for me to start talking. Even though Leigh and jade aren't here I decide to say it anyway.... "so." I said. Liam turned off the tv and everyone looked at me. "Zayn!" I said looking at him.

"Ok Perrie has something she wanted to tell all of you...." he signals again for me to take over. I reach into my pocket for something. Not letting anyone see it, I gave it to zayn.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

so zayn and Perrie said they were gonna tell us something. We are all siting here waiting for one of them to talk. Zayn takes parried hand and slides a ring onto her finger. Everyone but me and dally freaks out. Me and dally look at each other. He waved to me.

I looked back at zayn and Perrie. I still don't know what's going on. "Liam you understand this?" I asked.

"Yeah Harry..." Liam said. "They're engaged now..."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Omg! Megan u love it don't u?!

-Katie horan