Ch. 21

🌸PERRIE🌸

i didn't hang out with the girls the next day. Or the rest of the summer for that matter. I was to busy helping Jesy. So yeah, I kinda got used to all the puke and complaining. But now it was September. And the first day of school. Shit!

Jesy knew I couldn't come over now. I was gonna ask my mum if I could stay with Jesy but that wouldn't work. I'd never be able to leave home before I finished high school. So I just decided to go over every weekend.

Now let's get down to the fact that I was stuck in school. The fricken principle, bastard as he is, hates me! Hell, living fucking hell!

But I met up with jade, Leigh, Liam, Harry, and ZAYN!! :) at lunch. I'm happy now. Shhhhhh! I think Louis has a different lunch. Poor jade.

"So what were you doing all summer Perrie?" Harry asked with a mouth full of food.

"What? Oh... uh?" I was texting Jesy making sure she was ok. I looked at Zayn. Leigh, who was sitting across from me, looked under the table.

"Who are you texting!" Leigh snatched my phone from me.

"Who the fuck is that?!" Liam said looking at my phone too.

"Give it!" I tired to take it from Leigh but I failed.

"Isn't that the NIALLS girl?" Jade said taking my phone from Leigh.

"No! Just stop! Give me my phone!" I reached for it again. Zayn grabbed me.

"Here Zayn" jade gave him my phone. Zayn handed it to me.

"Why are you even talking to her?" Liam asked stuffing his face with food.

"That's none of your business." I answered looking down at me phone.

J: god help me!
P: I'll come over after school ok?
J: yeah, that works. If I can survive that long.
P: it's ok, Ull live, I gtg to class now
J: k, make school go faster. I need help here!
P: sorry can't do tht :( see ya later

I walked to class with Zayn following me.

🎤🎤JESY🎤🎤

I wanted to fucking die! My stomach hurt so much! I hated it! The worst part was that I was home alone all day while Perrie was at school and my damn family at collage or work or something! I'm all alone here, and not doing so well as they have fun?! Wtf?! Help! Me!

I couldn't even get off the couch now. That's how bad it hurt! 3 months and I'm already sick of it! I wasn't sure if I could last another 6? It's to much. Having to deal with it alone sucked too. Plus the fact that the closest boy I have is Zayn and the one I need is in Ireland! No fucking help!

My life was fucking screwed up now! Then, "he" started texting me.

Ass: hey Jesy
Ass: Jesy
Ass: Jesy???
Ass: hello?! I know ur getting the messages!
Ass: Jessica answer me!
J: wtf do u want Jordan?!
Ass: hi
J: go away!
Ass: what did I do?
J: u know damn well what u did! Now leave me the fuck alone!
Ass: ok ok, sorry. I just thought I could help
J: stop!
Ass: fine I'll leave u alone now. If u want my help ever just txt me
J: good bye!

Jordan kept texting me but I just didn't answer. I really wanted Perrie to get her ass outta school.

🎸🎸🎸NIALL🎸🎸🎸

It was the first day of school again. I didn't wanna learn. But anyway, after school I went over to Holly's. We were messing around in her room when I got an old thought. A 3 month old thought about England.

"Niall? Are you ok?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?" She ran her fingers through my hair. "Cuz if something's wrong? I wouldn't wanna get in the way at all."

"No, don't worry about it..." I pulled her closer to me. "It's nothing. I swear." I kissed her.

"Ok, but if you ever can't-"

"No!" I cut her off. "I won't leave, I'm not leaving. Not for a long time. I promise."

"Niall really? What's wrong?" I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my phone. I gave it to holly with the messages from Jesy opened. "See! I am in the way of something!" Holly got up too. "Niall, I won't do this. Not if I'm just being used as your distraction."

"What?! No! I'm not using you!"

"Yeah ok? Like I believe that?!" Holly walked over to the door and opened it. "This is my house so leave!"

I left without saying a word. Taking my phone with me but nothing else. I heard her crying as I left. And again, I thought of the past. Not like what I did last time but like what happened all those years before. Back in England with Jesy. All the pain that I seemed to make her forget about. Everything I did to help her and I started thinking more and more now about what Perrie had said that one day.

"I can't help her! She needs you! Think about how much you helped her all those years! Now is one of those times Niall! I'm not you! Zayn isn't you! No one back home is you! And that's what Jesy needs! You! Make sense?" Perrie's exact words rang in my ears even now 3 months later. Killing me.

I walked out to my car and yeah I broke down crying. Now what do I do? So I called holly.

H: "what do u want Niall?!" She sounded like she was crying and she probably was.
N: "I'm sorry I-"
H: "no! You're not sorry! But don't worry about me Niall. You clearly have bigger problems than me."
N: "like what? Jesy? That's not even my problem!"
H: "but it is! And you shouldn't still be talking! Goodbye Niall." Holly hung up.

🚬🚬🚬🚬ZAYN🚬🚬🚬🚬

Perrie made me take her to JESYS after school. "Aren't you coming?" She asked getting out of the car.

"No, I was gonna meet the guys at nando's." I answered. Perrie looked down. She had this sad look in her eyes. That's when I remembered.

NIALLS favorite thing ever used to be nando's. And now he was gone. Maybe he was never coming back. I wouldn't know. I stopped talking to him over the summer. We drifted a part I guess.

"Ok, bye." Perrie left.

When I got to nando's, Harry was the first one to say "what happened with Niall and that mofo?"

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱HARRY🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

H: heard about ur thing for holly
N: didn't end well my friend. That's ok though
H: o sorry kiddo, so u like somebody else? Then?
N: yep, :(
H: what's wrong
N: she would never forgive me for this :(
H: ??
N: Jesy, i fucked up bad and I can't be forgiven. I shouldn't be
H: o, poor u :( but I got stuck with all them
N: not funny Harry
H: ok I just thought u might wanna be a little weird
N: no I really don't anymore. I can't talk right now gtg

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹

Niall does something in the next chapter :(

I'm not ok ether but it's not like any of u care

-Katie Horan :(