Chapter 18

*Stomp* *Stomp* *Stomp* I hopped on my way to the kitchen. Now did I only realize that the tiles were small. Black tiles served as the decoration on the white tiled floor. I hopped on my left and almost slipped but I regained my balance not long after. I'm happy, you can tell. You can see yesterday I-

 My thoughts stopped when I heard a voice say “Yes, I'm pouring it right now". I stopped what I'm doing and paused. Who was that?

"Yes, yes it is the right bottle" the voice said in a lower tone. I inched closer to the door and tried to get my hearing senses clearly. Bottle? Are they drinking?

"He's here, I'm sure of it." the voice-which I figured is a she- paused before continuing "Three drops only, the potions wearing out" I got alarmed when I heard something about potions. 

I sat up straight and tip toed near the door. I have to find her before 'she' gives the 'potion' to that someone. I was in a crouching position ready to open the door when someone called out "Hey! Haven’t seen you in a while" I looked at the direction where the voice came from to see the guy from training waving his hand. I heard a gasp then some shuffling noises. I ignored him and pushed the door alarmingly to see the back door slightly ajar. Great she got away. I made my way to the door remembering her scent. 

I exited the room and tried to smell my surroundings. It was all trees. She went to the forest, masking herself. I growled in annoyance as I returned to the boy. "Where were you?" he asked "Nothing" I shrugged but deep down I was really curious and determined to find this out. I tried to replace the topic "So, how's training?" I asked. Clearly, I'm not the one training them, only giving some instructions to what they will do but I think my instructions only lasted for 3 days max. "Horrible!" he sighed heavily throwing his arms in the air for emphasis. I laughed. "Wow! That's great!" I joked and he glared at me. "By the way, what's your name?" I asked frowning. He faked hurt "Oh my gosh, you don't know my name, that's deep you know?" he placed his hand on his heart for a dramatic effect. I copied his face as I replied "You didn't tell me" I sighed too. He stood up and reached for my hand "My name is Ryan, Ryan Morgan".

I stiffed a laugh, "Morgan? Really?"

"Ya why?" he sounded offended.

"No no it's just.. Ryan Morgan.." a small laugh broke through.

"Hey, you're making fun of me eh?" 

"Isn't it obvious?" I laughed. 

He smirked "You're like our trainer, seriously are you both twins or something?" 

I snapped up "Who?" my voice nothing but serious.

"I forgot his name, really.." He placed his hand under his chin as if in a deep thought.

I tried to shrug it off by sitting on the couch and opening the TV as he sat beside me. My mind wondering about who was their trainer that's 'like' me. And who was that girl that obviously has plans that are not so good. Lastly, the question that really made my mind wonders...

..

..

..

..

..

Why is SpongeBob admiring a rock?

*******

AN:

Hello guys! So I'm gonna be out of town for 4 days and I can't update for 3 weeks PROBABLY because after this week school's gonna start. (Ya, bad for me.)

So we're leaving tomorrow and now my bag's as heavy as me XD  A girl gotta have their clothes ^_^

So thanks guys for reading ^_^

So remember...

Vote and Comment ^_^ 

Lovelots.