Chapter 16

"You okay?" Zach asked when I winced. I was warming up, stretching exactly. Since I can't train the pack then I'll train myself, easy. 

I rubbed the side of my back trying to soothe the pain. I can't go further my wolf whined as I try to breathe properly. You can do this I said to her but in reality I was really saying it to myself. 

I looked at the dummy in the opposite corner. Its head and arms were already removed. I already tried several attacks but the dummy we made was hard and strong that's why it was difficult to 'kill'

The dummy Luke and I made.

We finished it after a week we started. He told me it was for someone who was close to his heart. At first I was jealous, I thought that he was going to leave me for another person. Well, the first one was right, he did leave me.

If I wasn't jealous I could have also laughed. He was making a dummy as a 'gift', seriously what was that for? But then, I have no idea at those moments that those were for me. For my training, for my so-called-transformation. 

"You are not weak! You see those!? You see them? They trained Nathalie! They worked their butts off! They were once like you! I was once like you!" 

I remember it, when I was sulking and Luke saw me. I told him I wanted to give up, to just stay away from the crowd forever. I still remember his words to me when I told him that "You can't stay away from the crowd, you will, eventually find yourself there." He was true though. Nothing in this world is permanent, your life, your position, and the things you once adored and the person you loved. Luke got angry at me for giving up so easily, he told me it was an insult to him, because if I returned to my life, it will like be a tape. Stop, Rewind and Pause except, it's like I have totally forgotten about him.

But the truth is I can't.

I really can't.

I charged on full force on the hard-like dummy. I punched it across its fake jaw but it didn't budge, I remembered the time when one of my classmates 'accidentally' done that to me. I punched it in the gut as I remembered me being kicked; I attacked the dummy again and again as the memories kept on playing in my mind. 

I know I was getting tired, I feel it, but I can't stop.

I don't want to stop.

I shouted as I damage the dummy little by little. I also shouted as my heart gets damaged as the memories replay, uncontrollable.

"Why are you still looking at me? Stop it I don't want to scare you off."

"It's actually the opposite."

"Eiii! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?"

"I just want to greet my girl a good morning"

"I know you don't like me, nobody likes me"

"There's always a first you know"

"I-I-Ilikeyoubutit'sokayifyouleave"

"I love you, why would I leave?"

"Me!? training!? W-What the HECK?"

"You're just too cute."

"I'm tired...”

"Kay, go to sleep Bun Bun, Nice work today... Love you"

"No! Luke!"

"LEAVE NATHALIE! NOW!"

"You don't stand a chance against him!!"

"JUST LEAVE!"

I was crying by then, I was kicking and punching the air. The dummy was 3 feet away from me. Zach gripped both my arms attempting to control me. He hugged me, offering his shoulder. I didn't need to be told twice as I break down and sobbed. But even in my unclear mind and vision, one thing is for sure.

The girl knows about Luke.

I'll search for you

***********

This chapter's too short. But I tried to post on Christmas day! yeppiee!

If you want to know more about Luke and Nathalie  ...

Vote and Comment ^_^ <3

Thanks and 

Lovelots