30

Jade's POV

Cheeses crust,this girl is driving me nuts.She confuses me.

"Or what,Thirlwall?"she repeated as she got closer to me.

"I-I don't know.What do you think?"I stuttered a little.

"Shut up and kiss me."What the fuck,girl?

"What?"I looked at her with a confuse look.

"You heard me."she said confidently.

"Are you drunk?"I asked her worriedly."Are you ok-"she pushed her lips against mine gently.

Fuck.Jesus,her lips are fucking soft.Softer than what I imagined.I'm fucking happy.I'm so fucked up confused.Holy shit.

We pulled away and she blushed madly.

"I'm so sorry.I didn't me-"

"Holy heaven,pez.I've actually been waiting for so long for someone to do that to me like tell me to shut up like that.I've read it in books and I thought it was cute."I admitted and she laughed.

"You're cute.Jadey,to be honest,kissing you is amazing and it felt so right.I think...I-I love you."she stuttered aw.

"You know what,Edwards?I love you too since the first day I texted you.Thank god,you sent that photo to me at first and I still have it."I winked.

"Can I kiss you again?"she asked like a 5 years old girl asks for a candy.

"You don't have to ask."I smirked and our lips met again.

I felt the fireworks or whatever that shit you call in books.

In a split second,we started making out and damn,if we were in a private place,I'd do things to her but we're in public so no.I pulled away and took deep breaths.

"We better get going before it gets dark or people see us."I said and intertwined our hands as we ran out of the woods to the parking lot.

We saw Camren waiting with smirks on their faces.

"Dang,your hair,Edwards."Camila smirked.

"Fuck off."Perrie said jokingly and we got in the car.

We drove to the fancy restaurant which is actually McDonald's.Thank you,Perrie.I'm being sarcastic,okay?We walked into the restaurant and Perrie dragged us to the birthday room(A/N:idk what it's called so let's just go with it don't judge me I'm only human)

"SURPRISE!"our friends cheered.

"What is this?"I asked Perrie.

"It's a surprise.I planned this thing to happen if I loved you and you loved me and it happen so."Perrie grinned.

"You're such a dork."I kissed her cheek.

"So,Jerrie is real?"Leigh asked excitedly.

"Yes!"Perrie answered and they cheered again.

"God listened to my prayers."Dinah faked crying and Normani pushed her away with a laugh.

"Let's stop the drama and eat."Normani said and we agreed.

We ate whatever Jesy ordered for us.It felt so much fun.

Perrie hugged me and kissed me.

"I love you,Jade Thirlwall."she said with a wide smile.

"I love you too,Perrie Edwards.Anyway,you better send me more nudes cause now I'm your girlfriend."I smirked.

"None of us asked yet."Perrie grinned.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright then."I said and got up the got on my knee in front of her."Perrie Edwards,will you be my girlfriend?"I asked while Camila recording the situation with tears in her eyes.

"Hell yes!"she squealed and we kissed for a few seconds.

"Yay!"Lauren cheered.

"I love you,Perrie Edwards."I smiled like an idiot I am.

"I love you too,Jade Thirlwall."Perrie said and kissed my cheek.

I never knew I'd find my soulmate on WhatsApp.I never knew my soulmate is a stranger who accidentally sent her nudes to me.I never knew she'd love me back.I never knew I could be this happy and have people I love around me.Social media did change my life to a better life.I need to admit that I'm truly,madly,deeply in love with Perrie Louise Edwards.

A/N

the end

Yay!!people this is the first Jerrie fanfic I completed.Shitty ending ikr but whatever.I'm sorry for making 5h girls have lots of thing to say.I love jesy and leigh but idk what to put in their dialogues lol.Btw there's no sad or abuse stuffs in this book bc I'm not cliche.

I ship Camren so hard oml but today,Camren is officially dead.I cried and crying again bc I'm listening to No Way and If I Ain't Got You(I'm fucking dumb ikr).I'm sad for camila and happy for lauren.I don't hate laucy,I love them as long as lauren is happy with lucy.I just don't ship them.Ps I'm still a camren shipper.Before this happened,I planned to publish all my camren books but I'm gonna publish them next year.

This fanfic is pretty good(?)idk lol the ending is a bit rush bc I want to complete all of my books by the end of this year and asap.Sorry if you don't like it,I won't do any other endings bc Idk what tf to write for this book's ending.DONT JUDGE ME I WRITE THIS CHAPTER AT 2AM AND MY EYE VISION IS BLURRY AND MY MIND IS STUCKED AND NOT MOVING OR WORKING BC IM SLEEPY LOL.I hope you enjoy this book as much as I do when I write it.Thank you for everything.It was so fun to write this book.Your comments and votes make me smile even your views(hola ghosties).I never thought people would read this book tbh

I wonder if any of the girls actually have Wattpad acc and is reading this(which will never happen lmfao) but if it really happen.HOLA LM GIRL IDK WHO ARE YOU YOU MIGHT BE JADE OR PERRIE OR LEIGH OR JESY I KNOW UR LAUGHING AT MY FANFIC BUT CAN YOU COMMENT THE LAUGHING EMOJI INSTEAD OF JUST LAUGHING IRL LOL ILYSM KDBSJKSKSKAKJEOWOS

As always,vote and comment your thoughts.Tysm for reading and ilysm💚