22

Jade's POV

Perrie made me feel worried a lot about her.She didn't talk much and I know that she's nervous since her hand sweats.I'm not complaining about the sweats.I'm okay with it as long as it's Perrie's.We ate at McDonald's and Camren is so cute to each other.

"Camz,you ate enough fries.Don't take mine."Lauren pouted.

"What even?I just ate two fries."Camila frowned.

"No,you're lying I saw you ate 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 fries!"Lauren said while counting with her fingers.

"Are you seriously counted?"Camila rolled her eyes and Lauren nodded like a little kid she is as she took the fries from the girl.

"Don't fight about fries,girls.Take mine."Perrie said with a smile as she passed her fries to Camila but Dinah took them.

"What the banana?!She gave them to me."Camila whined as she tried to take the fries from Dinah.

"No,Cabello.Like Lauren said you ate enough like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 fries!"Dinah said,quoting Lauren and the green eyes girl agreed while eating her fries.

"Fine,don't talk to me."Camila said simply and sat at her seat with her arms crossed.

"That's easy."Dinah replied and ate the fries.

We all sat in silence while the girls ate.I finished my cheese burger so I just sat there awkwardly beside a quite Perrie.I decided to talk to her.

"Pez."I called her name and she turned to look at me.

"Yep?"she said,popping the 'p'.

"Why are you not talking to me?"I asked nervously.

"What are you talking about?I'm talking to you right now."she raised her eyebrow.

"No,I mean you're quite.I thought you were talkative like the day we were first hanging out."I explained and she looked down at her hands on her lap.

"I-I."she sighed.

"Tell me,please?"I begged and she took a deep breath.

"I found out what lavender roses mean."she looked straight into my eyes probably my soul.

I'm not nervous at all.I'm not speechless.I wanted her to know and that's why I gave it to her.She's clever,I knew she'd find out soon by herself.

"Do you hate me for giving you it?"I asked.

"No."

"Then?"

"Nothing."she answered.

I hope she said another answer but I know it was too early,I was too fast.I fell for her for too early and she wouldn't catch feelings with me.I just gave her a nod and looked back at the girls just to see that all of the girls are staring at us and listening closely.Camila tried to steal some fries from Lauren but the girl saw it and hit her hand.

"Fine,Lolo.I won't share any bananas with you when we meet again or when I buy bananas."she huffed.

"I'm not a monkey."Lauren replied sarcastically.

"Bananas are good."Ally spoke and Camila nodded with her thumbs up.

"Preach.Allysus knows the truth."Camila said and high-fives the girl.

"Bananas are yellow."I said and they all laughed.

"I thought they were blue."Jesy said sarcastically.

"They're apart of chicken family."Normani joked.

"They're better than fries."Camila stated proudly.

"Then,why would you want to take the fries Perrie gave?"Dinah butted in.

"Well,Dinah Jane.They're free!"Camila rolled her eyes.

"I'm just being a good girl,giving people food."Perrie grinned.

"Don't you girls think we should leave and go somewhere else now?"Leigh-Anne asked and pointed at people who are waiting to sit at our table since the other tables are full.

We got up awkwardly and sprinted out of the place.Then,we walked to the playground outside the mall.We played around like little girls.We played hide and seek.Jesy is going to seek us and we all hide.

"You know,I'm good at seeking."Jesy smirked as I hide behind a bush near a tree."Ready or not,here I come!"then I heard foot steps.

To be honest,I kept praying to God she won't find me.

"Boo!"she screamed at me when he found it.

"Squirrels!"I jumped up and fell back."What the hell,Jes?I was in deep thoughts!It's unfair.Let's play again."I groaned as I got up and she was laughing her ass off at me.

The girls walked out of their hiding places and jogged to us.

"I don't get it why people hate to seek when they're playing hide and seek."Normani exclaimed and threw her head back.

"Fine,Kordei.Then,you'll be the seeker."I told her simply and her eyes widened.

"No way!I don't want to be the seeker.She found you first."she put her hands up in defense.

We argued but played anyway for straight 1 hour while children and parents looked at us weirdly.After we got tired,we fell on each other under a big and shady tree.

"I'm tired.My legs are hurting after we chased each other."Leigh-Anne whined.

"Same."we all replied in unison and laughed.

The sound of the leaves shuffling and the sound of the wind.It was a windy and sunny day.It felt good.The weather is great and I'm here with people I just met yet I love them so much and felt like I've known them for years.We all just laid down while talking to each other.After 2 hours doing that,we decided to go home.We all had a group hug and hugged each other,saying 'see you soon'.Then,we separated into two groups like before.

A/N
5h & lm together like this can you imagine it???ITD BE SO CUTE IF IT HAPPEN THO.I feel like I want to write a 5h lm book tbh maybe I'm gonna with it and it'd be about friendship(?).

ITS MY BIRTHDAY IM FINALLY 14❤️💛💚💙💜HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME💕🎂🎁🎉🎊🎈

Since it's my birthday,I want to make people happy so I update all of my book🎉

Anyway,vote and comment your thoughts cause it's my birthday so do it just comment something.Tysm for reading and ilysm💚